Charms - Questions?

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:18 am

If you have any questions about Charms, please ask here (or send me a HOL PM if you accidently turned someone pink and are looking for a way to reverse it and don't want to advertise to all and sundry that you did so).
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:17 pm

A question has come up!

Question:
If I took Charms before, and didn't pass it, may I take it again?

Answer:
Yes, you may take Charms again.
Be aware that if you received points for previous Charms assignments, those same homeworks will not earn you points again. Please tell me -- send me an email to the class site or send me a HOL PM or an HOL Message -- and say you have been in the class before and would like some alternative assignments. I will look for what you've sent in before and we can come up with something new, fun and different for you. :)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 am

Another question has come up.

Question: If I am a new student to HOL Hogwarts, and joined Charms in the middle of September, can I send in my Assignment and EC 1 late?

Answer: We will accept Assignment and EC1 from those who are first years and joined mid-September on, up to the middle of October, but there will be a deduction for late submission.

The deduction for late submission does not apply to those who have applied for an extension of the due date or those who received an HOL Message saying the due date for the first assignment is extended (because you just joined HOL in the past few days).

Return to “Charms”