Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards 12/17 through 2/18

General HOL Discussions

Moderators: Head Student, Prefect

Felicia
Moontrimmer

Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards 12/17 through 2/18

Postby Felicia » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Time rolled along and Tarma stretched and yawned. Yay, the Diamonds for the Olympics were totalled and soon an announcement would be made. Then she thought ... 'announcement' ... oh oh. She rushed to check into another room and cringed. She was behind! Fortunately all the data was there, and tidy, so quickly she scrawled a note to Fels.

Dear Fels
I know you are busy with the cabana boys after being in the cold cold Olympics climate, but would you please look at these and make sure I got everyone? These are folks who we thought we could give some sort of Award to, from the Sett.

First off, in December of 2017, we have a nomination for Badger By Another Name. This person is one of the Book Club heads, she was made a Prefect for Gryffindor at the beginning of the school year and now has been selected to be one of the new Head Students. I think she fits very well in the criteria for 'hard worker' and thus earns a BBAN. That's Sky Alton!
The Bright Badger, the person who brought the most points in for Huff, in December is Kaitlyn Nightingale (aka Lynx on the Spiffy team).

Then, in January 2018 we have Katelin Ross, our great Mazur (that's her Spiffy name) being the Bright Badger for the month.
We see the name Kaitlyn Nightingale again in January! She's given the House Spirit Award, in recognition for everything she has done for Hufflepuff and HOL and just being generally great.
Then we have all the Scholarly Badger Awards to give out for the Fall 2017 Term. That's for the highest points earning Badger of each school year, First through Seventh, and Post Graduates, and is given out twice a year, after the end of each Term. These people are:
First year - Pandora Blackwood
Second year - Kaitlyn Nightingale
Third year - Arlynn Cassidy
Fourth year - Cassiopeia Almara
Fifth year - Meredith Malkins
Sixth year - Jellicle Moon
Seventh year - Sirius Fudge
and our Post Graduate is your partner in crime - Belle Black!

We also have the Bright Badger Professor Award - which is like the monthly Bright Badger Award given out to students, but is only given out once a Term. It goes to me!

A familiar name returns! In February 2018, the Bright Badger for the month is -- Katelin Ross.

Anyway, there you are! I hope you are recovering nicely from your extended trip to the Winter Olympics and all that cold snow and ice.

Tarma

Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards 12/17 through 2/18

Postby Shadow Gaunt » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Congratulations everyone!
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

Sky Alton
Cleansweep One

Postby Sky Alton » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Awww, thank you!!! Totally unexpected :D
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
(Av/sig by Amy!)

Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Postby Prof. Kath Snape » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MOST DESERVING WINNERS!!! :)
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather

Return to “The Great Hall”