Reschedule Thread

Is that a snowball or the Snitch?!
Will Lestrange
Cleansweep One

Re: Reschedule Thread

Post by Will Lestrange » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 am

Shadow Gaunt wrote:For the Scarlet vs Shadow match on Sunday 2/18 1 AM HOL time, both Scarlet and Shadow have agreed to reschedule the match to Saturday 2/17 9 PM HOL Time. Since there is no referee, there is no need to check with one.
I've made the update on both the schedule thread and the ref request thread.
Cody Lewis
Cleansweep One

Post by Cody Lewis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:38 am

Alexander and I would like to reschedule our match (11 PM HOL on 2/15) to 5 PM HOL on 2/17. Scarlet says she is available to ref at this time.
Will Lestrange
Cleansweep One

Post by Will Lestrange » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:48 am

Prof. Cody Lewis wrote:Alexander and I would like to reschedule our match (11 PM HOL on 2/15) to 5 PM HOL on 2/17. Scarlet says she is available to ref at this time.
Edited on the calendar! Now that's week 4 taken care of... all that's left is week 5 and potentially up to two logic tiebreakers before the playoffs!
Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:22 am

Just realized that the game I'm playing with Cody is actually at 5pm my time (since HOL time isn't in daylight savings yet) and I have class at 6pm, so I'll need a reschedule.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Will Lestrange
Cleansweep One

Post by Will Lestrange » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:48 am

Shiloh Adlar wrote:Just realized that the game I'm playing with Cody is actually at 5pm my time (since HOL time isn't in daylight savings yet) and I have class at 6pm, so I'll need a reschedule.
Your request has been noted! As discussed, I'll contact Cody to see if one of the later timeslots that day (like 2:30 AM or 3 AM HOL - technically the next day in HOL time) would work for him.

Return to “Winter Snitch Tournament 2018”