Wizarding World Book Club

Moderator: Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Wizarding World Book Club

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Decisions, decisions. Put this in Book Club? Or put it in here. Well, it *goes* in Pottermore so ...

Do you want to join The Wizarding World Book Club?

Wizarding World Book Club - Read and discuss the Harry Potter stories with anyone, anywhere.

What a lovely enticement for folks to read more books. :D
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Re: Wizarding World Book Club

Postby Kim Alting » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Yay! This looks promising and fun <3

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Ooh I like the idea of themed discussions. Don't really need to read the books again (too many others on my "to read" list at the moment) but love to hear what different things other people get out of reading the series and look forward to joining in with that bit :)

Thanks for letting us know about it - I never check pottermore anymore!
Slytherin forever

Shiloh Adlar
Moontrimmer

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:29 am

I am just now seeing this! I am looking at the site now, and it seems I missed the first discussion. I am very excited about this, and I am thinking about participating in it. I may not post in the discussions, but it will be interesting to see what other people have to say as well as to learn more about my favorite book series. Then again, maybe I will. I'm always looking for new reasons to study Harry Potter, and this is certainly one of them! Will anyone else be joining in the fun? Is this something that maybe we can do on here as well? The questions are posted on twitter, and it would certainly be interesting to have our own conversation about them here on the forums!
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:57 am

Shiloh Adlar wrote:I am just now seeing this! I am looking at the site now, and it seems I missed the first discussion. I am very excited about this, and I am thinking about participating in it. I may not post in the discussions, but it will be interesting to see what other people have to say as well as to learn more about my favorite book series. Then again, maybe I will. I'm always looking for new reasons to study Harry Potter, and this is certainly one of them! Will anyone else be joining in the fun? Is this something that maybe we can do on here as well? The questions are posted on twitter, and it would certainly be interesting to have our own conversation about them here on the forums!

Why not?

Lovely idea, Shiloh. Why not start a topic in Pottermore for that?

EDIT:
And she did! Go see -- Wizarding World Book Club Discussions
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Don't forget to stop by the bookclub to pick up this cool award!

Polaris Black
Silver Arrow

Postby Polaris Black » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Be sure to stop by and pick up your next award:

A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Return to “Pottermore”