Who do i ask?

Ask Questions About HOL
Please Check the FAQ First

Moderators: Headstudent, Prefect

Katya Snow
No broom

Who do i ask?

Postby Katya Snow » Tue May 23, 2017 1:46 am

I've been trying to sign up for the gryffindor Common room so i can take part when they do the guest games and stuff like they did in Ravenclaw. this was months ago now and every time i try to log in it says i'm still waiting to be validated.i know the gryffindor common room was broken for a while (totally Tarma's fault i'm sure) so i'm wondering if maybe my request got lost or broken or if i just did it wrong? who do i go to for this?

Polaris Black
Silver Arrow

Re: Who do i ask?

Postby Polaris Black » Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi Katya.

I checked the Gryffindor Approved/Unapproved topic in the Q&A section and it hasn't been updated lately.
You are asked to PM or HOL message a Gryffindor Prefect (currently Alessandra Grace or Kim Alting) if you have any further questions about Gryffindor Common Room Registration.

Hope this helps,
Polaris

Katya Snow
No broom

Postby Katya Snow » Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 pm

thanks Polaris! i'll wait a little longer just in case and then PM a Gryffindor prefect. thanks for the assistance!

Prof. Missa Matz
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Missa Matz » Thu May 25, 2017 1:21 am

Sorry. We just got the common room working again and we're very backlogged with the registrations since it was down since December for administrators. We haven't been able to log in to do registrations since then. We'll get you approved as soon as we can! :)

Missa

Return to “Ask a Prefect”