Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Sirius Fudge

Alva Saint-Clair
No broom

Postby Alva Saint-Clair » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 am

Love them all! But allow me to rank:
1. The Twins!! *uses the singsong voice by the twins in Peter Pan* They're soo funny!
2. Hermione - for the use of cool logic in front of everything (except probably Ron and Lavender's relationship :lol: )
3. Harry - he must have a great deal of love to be able to cope with all the "horrors in his past"
4. Ginny - I don't know why I like her, she's simply cool.
5. Ron - the faithful friend. Not everyone can be a friend like him! (even though he and Harry had hard times - but then we all do)
"Such a lovely, sweet tempered girl."

Gigi Smith
No broom

Postby Gigi Smith » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 am

I like ginny because she is so down to earth and I like the twins because they make me laugh.

Rose Alstien
No broom

Postby Rose Alstien » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Ginny because she's funny and brave, and Hermione because she's smart and brave
How can you live if you're to afraid to die?

Megaera Selwyn
No broom

Postby Megaera Selwyn » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:12 am

In order of appreciation, my favourite characters are:
  1. Severus Snape
  2. Lucius Malfoy
  3. Minerva McGonagall
  4. Draco Malfoy

I actually "casted" some of those characters before the official casting! I remember telling my mum how apropos Alan Rickman and Maggie Smith would be for the roles of Snape and McGonagall - and then when I heard they were given those roles, I was saying, "I told you so!" for a month. :P (My humility astounds, doesn't it?)

I agree with Mia re: Jason Isaacs though, no one else could have done the character justice. He makes my toes curl every time I see him on screen, the man is so delicious.
Last edited by Megaera Selwyn on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meg | me891
"School, nuthouse, what’s the difference when you get right down to it? Dumb rules and bad food in both places.â€￾ ~ Marco, Animorphs

stephen scofield
No broom

Postby stephen scofield » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 am

I like Emma Watson. I think she acted briliantly.

Monita Natanegara
No broom

Postby Monita Natanegara » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:52 pm

my crush would be... between the twins and Neville! they are just so cute and determined, in their own way i mean :lol:
“Everything comes to an end. Be happy for what you have now for it will come to an end. And don't be too sad for any trouble you may face for it will come to an endâ€￾

Ramona Kirkwood
No broom

Postby Ramona Kirkwood » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Okay, so my favourite character would have to be Neville. Especially in the last two movies. But I have a soft spot for McGonagall, as well. Maggie Smith does an excellent job in portraying her.

Sophie Montague
No broom

Postby Sophie Montague » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

My favourite is definitely Luna Lovegood. I also love her in the books but she's just so cute and I think Evanna Lynch is a great Luna.

Hailee Leonards
No broom

Postby Hailee Leonards » Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am

My favorite HP character would have to be Neville. It's just so adorable in the earlier movies and so brave at the end.

And Luna...of course.

Ember Starsong
No broom

Postby Ember Starsong » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:56 am

I LOVE Fred and George...I was so upset in the movie when they didn't really show Fred's death. It made him seem under appreciated.

Shiloh Adlar
Oakshaft 79

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 am

My favorite character is Luna Lovegood because we have a lot in common. First of all, we're both in Ravenclaw. Secondly, people look at both of us funny, and we have a hard time making friends because of it. Third, we're both very loyal to the friends that we do make and do what we can to help them out. Fourth, neither of us have our mother although my father, unlike hers, remarried. Fifth, we've both seen someone die. Sixth, I believe in the Quibbler wholeheartedly.

As far as the actors, Alan Rickman made a brilliant Snape, Maggie Smith, an excellent McGonagall, and Emma Watson pulled Hermione off wonderfully.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Hope Campbell
No broom

Postby Hope Campbell » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Severus Snape has actually been my favorite character since the beginning. I have a tendency to be drawn toward the controversial character. It certainly doesn't hurt that he is played by Alan Rickman whom I have adored since I first saw him in Die Hard. :) The twins are also favorites of mine just because of how much they love life and if ever there were two snakes masquerading as lions it would have to be these two. Too cunning and sneaky by far lol! The Phelps twins did an amazing job! Bravo lads! And I have adored Maggie Smith since I fell in love with the Secret Garden back in '93 she was a magnificent McGonagall!
Hope Davis

"There is no frigate like a book, to take us lands away..." ~Emily Dickenson

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.â€￾ ~ C.S. Lewis

Noor Akhter
No broom

Postby Noor Akhter » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Hermione is my favorite, because she is smart and cares about her friends. Luna is my second favorite because she is different. Harry is my third favorite because.... he's Harry! Honestly, I really didn't like him in th 7th/5th movie because he was being kind of mean to Ron and Hermione. My 4th favorite is Ron, because he's so funny!!
[color=#ffff00]Image
Awesome Sig made by Fumei!
--no898--[/color]

Efie Ilagria
No broom

Postby Efie Ilagria » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:17 pm

I would have to say Hermione, she's just inspiring. After that it's all of the Weasleys (except Percy, he's a prat).

Mikel Ace
No broom

Postby Mikel Ace » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 pm

i've always liked The Dark Lord but my main favorite is and will always be is Severus Snape

Callysta Fairley
No broom

Re: Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Postby Callysta Fairley » Tue May 24, 2016 12:05 pm

I like harry because he is so brave. But I like hermione too because she is smart:D

Ella Lestrange
No broom

Re: Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Postby Ella Lestrange » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Luna Lovegood is probably my #1. Ginny at #2.

Return to “Movie Talk”