The Gathering Storm (wot Book 12)

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 am

I just finished reading The Gathering Storm by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson.

Well.

Wow! I really enjoyed it. Yes, I will be re-reading it very soon.

Have you read it? Do you plan to read it?

Be sure to use spoilers!

How to use spoilers:

Code: Select all

[spoiler] what you want to say is in here and it is invisible to those who come to this topic and haven't read the book yet [/spoiler]
and what that looks like, without the 'code' block interferring with it is this:

what you want to say is in here and it is invisible to those who come to this topic and haven't read the book yet

To read what it says, just highlight with your mouse ... :)

Now I'll go find Aaron and see if he will deign to post in here .... ;)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Amy Lupin
Tinderblast

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am

Unfortunately, I've only just recently finished The Fires of Heaven (Book 5) but I'm hoping to start Lord of Chaos sometime soon hopefully.

I still have quite a way to go, but I definitely do look forward to reading The Gathering Storm at a later stage. I really have enjoyed Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series so far.

Brandon Sanderson has some very interesting ideas as well (I recently read The Mistborn Trilogy by him - which I really enjoyed) so it would be interesting to see how The Gathering Storm turns out.

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale

Return to “Book Talk”