SQL 2018 - Week 5 - Fallen Letters

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

SQL 2018 - Week 5 - Fallen Letters

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:08 am

Many people have said many things about Quidditch. I ran across something which I found to be very interesting. In fact, it is so interesting I wished to share it in here!

Thing is, it's sort of long, and maybe a bit difficult if I just plop it in with nothing else. So this is what you get -- a 'HINT' Fallen Letters, which does NOT count for Team Points, but is guaranteed to help you to solve the larger one.

Here is the HINT puzzle. Solve it and you have a great start on the one underneath.

Back to the Fallen Letters for Team Points! Solve this puzzle and send me your solution in a Forum PM within one week of this being posted and earn 5 Team Points! (If you send it in after that date, you will earn 3 Team Points. Keep in mind that all activities are due by August 20th.) Title your PM "SQL Week 5 - Fallen Letters". Please include the name of your team in your PM.

ps - If you get stuck, send me a PM and we can try out magical WD-40 on it. Or get some of that Triftian Anti-Stick Ointment. Whatever works!

Note: If for accessibility reasons you can’t complete this task, please just let me know via HOL Forum PM and an alternative can be worked out.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... image by Susan Seddon Boulet
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: SQL 2018 - Week 5 - Fallen Letters

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:51 am

Someone swiftly survived this Fallen Letters, which gives me hope that more can do so!

\o/

Will Lestrange has sent in the correct answer already.

Who is next?

Arianna Stonewater

followed by ---

Scarlet Leslie-Lewis (Prof.)
Limine Snidget (Prof.)

Kendra Givens
Katelin Ross
Silas Hipolito Crist
Sirius Fudge
Cody Lewis (Prof.)
Ingvild Ogden
Marcie Hobber

Arnora Eleniel
Maxim Trevelyan

Emma Borg

= answers now worth 3 Team Points =

Alexander Brighton
Faye Roderick
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: SQL 2018 - Week 5 - Fallen Letters

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:58 am

Arianna's solution was just so much more tidy than mine - and she included both parts. Posted with her permission:

Return to “SQL 2018”