SQL 2018 - Week 1 - Jigsaw

Moderator: Quidditch Board

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

SQL 2018 - Week 1 - Jigsaw

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 am

Welcome to SQL 2018! Remember the year of the first ever World Cup? Where, in the final, all 700 of the Quidditch fouls listed in the Department of Magical Games and Sports occurred? What a fun game! Yes, 1473 was a year to remember!

In memory of that game, and to celebrate the beginning of the Quidditch World Cup, we present to you a Jigsaw to solve.

1473 Quidditch World Cup Final

Solve this puzzle and send me your solution in a Forum PM within one week of this being posted and earn 5 Team Points! (If you send it in after that date, you will earn 3 Team Points. Keep in mind that all activities are due by August 20th.) Title your PM "SQL Week 1 - Jigsaw".

Note: Should you rely on assistive technology or have other any needs that should be taken into account to complete this puzzle, please send an HOL Forum PM to me, explaining which task it is, and I'll provide an alternative task for you.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: SQL 2018 - Week 1 - Jigsaw

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 am

\o/

Shiloh Adlar has sent in the solved jigsaw already!

Who is next?

Arianna Stonewater!
Aurelia West
Will Lestrange
Silas Hipolito Crist
Zen McGregor
Scarlet Leslie-Lewis (Prof.)
Alexander Brighton
Limine Snidget (Prof.)
Rorey Padfoot (Prof.)
Ingvild Ogden
Maxim Trevelyan
Emma Borg
Katelin Ross
Vanessa Tilley
Kendra Givens
Sirius Fudge
Patrick James

= answers now worth 3 Team Points =
Faye Roderick
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “SQL 2018”