How many times have you read the Harry Potter books? Can you recite the various passages word for word? See how many of the missing words you can fill in, in these sentences taken from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, without having to look them up.
1. Watched by the silent wizards, she raised herself ______ into a sitting position.
2. A boy in pale blue ______ jumped down from the carriage, bent forward, fumbled for a moment with something on the _______ floor, and unfolded a set of golden steps.
3. "Let's have a really ______ hand for the gallant losers -- Bulgaria!" ______ shouted.
4. The veela had started to dance, and Harry's mind had gone completely and______ blank.
5. They were ______ through their plates of ______ and sausages when Mr. Weasley jumped to his feet, waving and grinning at a man who was striding toward them.
6. " ... Meant a fair old bit of ______, I can tell you, what with the Muggles who spotted the ______ parts they'd left behind . . . "
7. Two black ______ were blooming spectacularly on his bloody face.
8. Then he realized that it was a colossal ______, comprised of what looked like emerald ______, with a serpent protruding from its mouth like a tongue.
9. And to everyone's surprise, she seized Fred and George and pulled them ______ into such a tight hug that their heads banged together.
10. Finally, with a great ______ noise, the ship emerged entirely, bobbing on the turbulent ______, and began to glide toward the bank.
Write your answers like this:
1 - Jacob, coffee
2 - quaffle, tree, hospital
3 - sleepy
(those are not necessarily correct answers)
Send me your answers, in a Forum PM titled Fan Section - Fill -in-the-Blanks - (your team). You have until 11:59 PM HOL time on August 14th to find the words, send them in and earn 5 QWC points for your team and 10 Beans for yourself!
Siggy and Avatar made by RADM Amy"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris