Seeking Tournament Reschedules

Moderator: Quidditch Board

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Seeking Tournament Reschedules

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:57 am

The seeking schedule can be found here.

If any of the times don't work for you, don't worry, you can reschedule! Simply post in this thread so that everyone is aware that you can't make it, and then get in touch with your opponent to choose a new time. You can also post your new time in this thread once you have it!

Please post your need of a reschedule at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled game time!

If you do not post here, and do not show up within 15 minutes of the game start time, you forfeit the match.

Kendra Givens
No broom

Re: Seeking Tournament Reschedules

Postby Kendra Givens » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:01 pm

I know I'm on the 24 hour bubble right now, but I don't think I'll be able to make tomorrow. I'll get ahold of Maxwell and ask what works when I get home later.

Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:33 pm

I thought my match was Monday my time...if scarlet agrees can we redo the match?
Image QWC 2017

Will Lestrange
Silver Arrow

Postby Will Lestrange » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:37 am

Austin Ollivander Black wrote:I thought my match was Monday my time...if scarlet agrees can we redo the match?

Hi Austin!

Usually reschedules are only allowed 24 hours in advance. In addition to both of the players, a referee and an official have to attend, and it can be frustrating to clear your schedule and then have someone not come. Usually, if you don't show up, you forfeit, and that's the end of it.

We decided to make an exception in this case because there was a error in the EST schedule - it said Sunday July 31 instead of Sunday July 30. Since we did technically have the wrong day listed in the EST schedule and that could have contributed to your misreading of it, we're going to allow a reschedule.

Please make sure to give the schedule a close look in the future and send a message in advance if you have any questions or want to double check on the time!

We're glad to see you so enthusiastic about quidditch and hope you'll enjoy your second match.

Good luck!
--The Quidditch Board

Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Scarlet agrees to Sun. the 6th same time as it was scheduled only need ref and official to agree.
Image QWC 2017

Shiloh Adlar
Oakshaft 79

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 pm

I can ref. I'll be available to do it.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Will Lestrange
Silver Arrow

Postby Will Lestrange » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:56 pm

Alexander Brighton and I want to reschedule tomorrow's match to Sunday, 10 PM HOL (or immediately after bludger dodgeball concludes). Sorry for the late notice, though I think we got this one in JUST under the wire!

Austin Ollivander Black
No broom

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:26 am

Thank you Shiloh
Image QWC 2017

Return to “HOL Quidditch World Cup”