Refs Wanted

Moderator: Quidditch Board

Prof. Cody Lewis
Silver Arrow

Refs Wanted

Postby Prof. Cody Lewis » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Quidditch only happens if we have refs! We want you!

This is a great opportunity to practice reffing and contribute to the Quidditch community. If you are interested in reffing this summer, post below with the following information:

Reffing Experience/Preferences (Quaffle, Snitch, both):
Summer Availability:

Please note that we need the most help with reffing Snitch matches!

Maxim Trevelyan
Silver Arrow

Re: Refs Wanted

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am

Reffing Experience/Preferences (Quaffle, Snitch, both): Quaffle, one "match" of snitch. I reffed two official matches, one or two NAPs and practiced with HQT.

Summer Availability
: Gone from 21st to 31st July, though if it is told a few days beforehand, I might find a cafe or something, where they have internet access for a couple of hours. Otherwise free. As for hours, anything between 11 AM HOL and 10 PM HOL, optimal 5 PM to 9 PM HOL.
Thank you Dario!

Shiloh Adlar
Moontrimmer

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:20 pm

As a last resort, I don't mind reffing if needed. But I only learned how to last night. ;)

Reffing Experience/Preferences (Quaffle, Snitch, both): One fake match of quaffle for practice. I can now ref snitch. (It's actually really easy and fun.)

Summer Availability: My availability is fairly open except Sunday before 7pm HOL and Monday from 12-3am HOL.
Last edited by Shiloh Adlar on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Tinderblast

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:20 am

Reffing Experience/Preferences (Quaffle, Snitch, both): Both! But I still prefer Snitch.
Summer Availability: I don't have any major plans this summer, but my schedule is a pain to explain. Just ask me and I'll tell you whether I'm free to ref or not.

Rosalie Mason
No broom

Postby Rosalie Mason » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Reffing Experience/Preferences (Quaffle, Snitch, both): I can ref both; I've reffed for both SQL and regular season quidditch.
Summer Availability: My work schedule is done weekly so nothing is completely set in stone, but I should be able to get most Saturdays off. I work doubles on Sundays, so it's a no-go there. If you're in need of a ref, just poke me and I'll try to clear up my schedule.

Return to “HOL Quidditch World Cup”