Seeking Tournament Sign-up

Moderator: Quidditch Board

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Seeking Tournament Sign-up

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 am

The seeking tournament is making a return for Summer 2017!

In past years, the format has been as such: all participants are divided into groups of 4-5. You play each person in your group once, and the top two players in each group advance to a single-elimination tournament. We are planning to do the same style of tournament, but of course the exact format will depend on the number of participants we have.

New and old seekers alike are invited to participate. If you're not familiar with seeking, click here for an introduction.

If you want to sign up for this years tournament, please post below before July 8th at 11:59pm HOL time. Please include your availability for the months of July and August!

Shiloh Adlar
Moontrimmer

Re: Seeking Tournament Sign-up

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:27 am

I haven't done any seeking in forever, so I would love to participate to get back into the practice of it.

My availability is fairly open except Sunday from 3-7pm HOL and Monday from 12-3am HOL.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Prof. Amy Lupin
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Amy Lupin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm in!

I'll be away until 16 July and possibly again late August. My general availability is as follows: 6 am to 8 pm HOL time daily. Mondays and Wednesdays are the exception -- on those days I'm available until about 4 pm HOL time.

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:27 pm

I am interested and available anytime Sunday thru Tuesday.
Image RQT 2017/18

Will Lestrange
Silver Arrow

Postby Will Lestrange » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:13 pm

I'm in! My general availability is as follows:

-Weekdays: matches can start anywhere between 11 PM HOL and 6 AM HOL, for the most part (Wednesdays *might* be more challenging, and I might update with specific difficulties)
-Weekends: matches can probably start as early as 4 PM HOL (and as late as 6 AM HOL) but I might think "the later the better" for the most part

Also, August 26 will definitely not work for me - and the earliest I'm comfortable scheduling anything on August 27 will be 11 PM HOL. After that... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it ;)

Kendra Givens
No broom

Postby Kendra Givens » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:23 pm

I'd be happy to play!

I'm pretty available other than 5am-2pm HOL time for sleeping purposes.

I return to work full time on August 15th, which then makes me available only between 9pm-5am HOL time.
His name is Sir Floofington Puffpuff III

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Postby Aurelia West » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:12 am

I'd love to participate this year!

Availability is 3PM - 6AM HOL time most days. I'll be away from July 6th to 15th and my availability will probably be a little spotty and unpredictable come August.

Vanessa Tilley
No broom

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:19 am

I would like to participate please!

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Tinderblast

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:42 am

Yes, please! ~o~

In general, I'm available from 3 pm to 8 pm HOL time on weekdays. I'm free any time every other weekend (including this upcoming weekend, July 8-9) and after 11 pm HOL time if it's my weekend to work.

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:49 pm

I'm a little scared but I'd like to sign up. My availability is basically rubbish for the Summer so if you can't fit me in that's fine, I understand.

I'm unavailable August 3rd until 15th (Wedding and honeymoon) and August 28th until September 3rd (Leakycon!). I do have a whole week and a half in the middle of August that I'm available though and can do almost any time during the day as I'll be on my school holidays (approx 10am to 1am HOL time). I can also do the same times from July 23rd until August 2nd (apart from the evening of the 28th). I'm available 6pm-11pm from now until July 20th.

((I told you it was rubbish! Fit me in if you can, otherwise feel free to tell me to go away!!))
Slytherin forever

Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Postby Sirius Fudge » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 am

I can play. My general availability: Any day, 3PM - 6PM HOL time.

Alexander Brighton
No broom

Postby Alexander Brighton » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm

This year proved how bad i am at logic puzzles, but I'll try it anyway. I camp a lot in the summer so the best days in summer for me would probably be Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, i think anywhere between 3 pm and 9 pm HOL time, sometimes up to 1 or 2 am or later, HOL time and sometimes on Sundays after 6 pm HOL. Then there is one weekend in August, around the 12th that I will be away.

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:24 am

I'm playing!

I'm generally available 7pm -11pm CST, which is 1am-5am HOL time, but much more negotiable on the weekends!

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:29 am

The seeking sign-up date has passed! Stay tuned for the schedule which will be posted in the next day or two!

Return to “HOL Quidditch World Cup”