How Do You Enjoy Your Music?

Music Discussions Go Here

Moderator: Shiloh Adlar

Shiloh Adlar
Moontrimmer

How Do You Enjoy Your Music?

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

There are many different ways to listen to music in today's world. Cassettes still exist as does vinyl. There are CDs, iTunes, YouTube, Spotify, the radio, Pandora, and probably more that I'm not even thinking of right now. I have a variety of ways that I listen in depending on what I'm doing at that particular time.

When I'm in the car driving, I have a basic radio, and I'll turn it on a classical station. Every now and then I'll switch over to pop hits, but that's rare. When I'm at home and I'm listening to music, I generally use YouTube and have it playing in the background with a playlist that I've put together. That playlist also changes every month or two.

I know people that will walk around campus with their iPods and earbuds in listening to music and others that have it at full volume on their phones for everyone to hear as their passing by. As for me, I'll download certain songs from the app store onto my phone and listen to those while I'm on campus between classes or going on nature walks at the nearby gardens.

What's your favorite way to enjoy your music, or which way do you tend to use the most?
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Patrick James
No broom

Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Music?

Postby Patrick James » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:08 pm

I love listening to music on my phone, besides the river by my university's campus, with a cup of coffee. I zone out completely during this time, just enjoying the nature, the music, and the coffee of course! ^_^

Another way I enjoy my music is when I play along on my guitar. It also helps me de-stress as I feel one with the music and my playing.

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Re: How Do You Enjoy Your Music?

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 pm

My favorite was is vinyl when I was around record players. In High school our school library had record players and still had vinyls from the AV club in the 80s so thats were i went every free period.But now it's playlist on Pandora or youtube.
Image RQT 2017/18

Return to “Music Talk”