Moderator: Sirius Fudge

Lamia Brickley
Oakshaft 79

Summer Songs

Postby Lamia Brickley » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Hello everyone :D
I realized this subforum has been rather quiet and this as a music forum :o
Let's change this.

For most people right now summer has come. And what's better than lying in the sun and listen to some happy music?
I currently listen to a lot of German songs. There is this guy named JORIS who has some lovely songs. I also like the song Cheerleader by Omi.
But on top is the song 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams which is one of the songs from Dispicable Me. I'm always so happy when I listen this song :D

What about you? What is your summer playlist? Or do you don't listen to music at all?

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Re: Summer Songs

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:46 pm

I looked up Cheerleader, and it is so cute! And catchy! Definitely adding it to my playlist. Happy is another great summer song for sure!

If I had to pick one favorite right now, I think I'd go with Thinking out loud (Ed Sheeran). I love the refrain, I love the "me I fall in love with you every single day and I just wanna tell you I am" and just the whole thing is so perfect. The music video is beautiful too. As for other songs on my summer playlist, I also really like Budapest, though I don't really know the words haha I just like how it sounds. OH and Buy Me a Boat. I think that's what it's called? It's so appropriate for my job right now.

I'm also still obsessed with Ugly Heart (G.R.L.) which was pretty much the only song one of my best friends and I listened to during the last week of school. Everyone else thought it was annoying but that didn't stop us from singing it every 5 minutes and breaking out into the dance routine (which we spent DAYS learning from a YouTube tutorial). ITS A CATCHY SONG

I spend a lot of time in the car for work, sometimes just 30 mins a day, but other times over four hours... I like music I know the words to, because singing along keeps me awake, but I'm always looking for new songs to learn!

Return to “Music Talk”