Marvel Cinematic Universe

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Aurelia West

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Sun May 13, 2018 3:12 am

Some of you know that I have been working my way down on the timeline for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starting with Captain America and hitting all of the movies and tv shows thereafter. Avengers: Infinity War just came out, and while I have yet to see it because I still have two movies to watch before I am ready to take it on (Captain America: Civil War and Thor: Ragnorak), I know many of you have already watched it and some of you have only seen a few in this universe.

Are you a fan of the Marvel movies? I am addicted to them right now and the shows as well. Which has been your favorite Marvel Movie so far? I think mine so far has been Doctor Strange as well as Black Panther. It's really hard for me to pick one out of those two as I love them both for very different reasons.

Remember, if you post any spoilers to use spoiler tags.
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Postby Aurelia West » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:12 pm

I'm definitely a fan, but lately I've been falling behind since I haven't had time to go see the most recent movies. I think that this summer would be a wonderful time to do a catch up like Shiloh mentioned!

Silas Hipolito Crist
No broom

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe

Postby Silas Hipolito Crist » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Marvel shows... this is absolutely an interesting theme because I was known as Marvel hater in my family. My brother was always watching Marvel movies, but I wanted the movies of my choise. But last year I have watched one of the Marvel movies and unexpectedly fell in love with them. I began re-watching every Marvel movie that I found and also watching new Marvel movies.
The latest Marvel that I have watched was obviously Avengers Infinity war and I was so sad when it ended.
My favourite is probably this one, because all characters are now brought together and are fighting side by side agains much stronger evil. I personaly like some Marvel characters more than others, so it was very fun when my favourite and others were interacting.
Other movie that I really liked was Thor: Ragnarok. I am never bored when watching Loki and Thor fighting. This time they were forced to be together, altough some quarrels were also to be seen.Surprisingly I always find Loki better and more sympatic than Thor, who knows why.
“But in the end it's only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Return to “Movie Talk”