Summer 2016 Movies

Discuss Movies in This Forum

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Arielle Lemoyne
Silver Arrow

Summer 2016 Movies

Postby Prof. Arielle Lemoyne » Mon May 30, 2016 5:51 pm

I don't get out to the movie theater all that often, but there are so many movies coming out this summer that I might actually go more than once! I think I'm most excited for Finding Dory. It's been such a long wait, I didn't even realize it was coming out like this week. I'm also pretty excited about "The Secret Life of Pets." I saw a trailer for it a few weeks ago and I think it looks hilarious! I also want to see Now You See Me 2, though I should probably get around to watching the first one first >> What summer movies is everyone else looking forward too??

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: Summer 2016 Movies

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Mon May 30, 2016 10:41 pm

I'm going to see Alice Through the Looking Glass! TONIGHT! \o/

Not that I've been looking forward to watching it for a while. :lol:
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Prof. Amy Lupin
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Amy Lupin » Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 pm

I’m also looking forward to Finding Dory and Now You See Me 2. Although Captain America: Civil War has been out for a while now, I’ve been meaning to try see it. Warcraft is another movie I’m looking forward to seeing — I’ve never played the game myself, but as an RPG fan, I’m really curious to see how the film pans out.

Ashley Margaret
Silver Arrow

Postby Ashley Margaret » Tue May 31, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm excited to see Alice Through the Looking Glass and Now You See Me 2! I'll probably also watch X-Men: Apocalypse sometime. I'm also really excited to see Me Before You this weekend (it looks adorable and everyone in the cast, omg). My brother and I are also planning on seeing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows this weekend (Stephen Amell <3) Oh, and The BFG looks cute..
Ashley Margaret :: 7th Year :: RQT <3

Kaiwa Alexandra
Oakshaft 79

Postby Kaiwa Alexandra » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Omg Ashley, I want to see Me Before You too! *^5's*
And The Secret Life of Pets' trailer looks cute, indeed, Arielle!

I'm also looking forward to Now You See Me 2 (because I really liked the first!), Star Trek Beyond, and, of course, Suicide Squad!

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Comet 180

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:19 pm

I completely forgot that Secret Life of Pets was coming out! I think it's so funny that Daniel Radcliffe is in Now You See Me 2. He's already pro at magic!

And, of course, I saw Captain America: Civil War with the #1 Iron Man fan in my life. Yay Team Iron Man!

Reggy Faraday
No broom

Postby Reggy Faraday » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm not one for going to the theatre too often, but depending on the reviews of Secret Life of Pets and The BFG, I might have to go see them. The BFG was one of my favorite books growing up, after all!

Most of all, I'm looking forward to Kubo and the Two Strings, but that's much later into the summer.

Lavinia Rookwood
No broom

Postby Lavinia Rookwood » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:27 pm

I haven't been keeping up with the X-men movies, but this new one (Xmen-Apocalypse) coming out looks good. It sorta reminds me with the younger cast of the show X-Men Evolution, plus I like that they have Jubilee and Nightcrawler.

Return to “Movie Talk”