Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Discuss Movies in This Forum
Resyarrina Elora
Oakshaft 79

Re: Which Disney Animated Film Is The Best?

Post by Resyarrina Elora » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:00 pm

I think Zootopia is the best,
i like the story, i like the songs, and i like the cinematography. I like it all! :lol: :wub:
Vanessa Tilley
Oakshaft 79

Post by Vanessa Tilley » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:02 am

Beauty and the Beast hands down!!

:wub:
Emanuel Hines
No broom

Post by Emanuel Hines » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:28 am

I do think that Beauty and Beast is the best or Aladdin. They are both old, but are made perfectly and still good for watching. I mean, even I do take time to watch them again sometimes, altough they are made for children.
Keani Orion
No broom

Post by Keani Orion » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:11 am

This is a by far my favorite topic. I have to choose three movies. First is The Little Mermaid. I just love everything Ariel. Plus who wouldn't want to be a mermaid. The second movie is Aladdin. Aladdin is my favorite prince of all time and it's amazing how he goes about his three wishes. The last movie is Lilo and Stitch because it takes place on the island of Kauai. I love how the movie tries to promote our islands.
Alexander Barnes-Rogers
No broom

Post by Alexander Barnes-Rogers » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:56 pm

I would say either Bambi or Aladdin. Bambi is sad, but a good one, and Aladdin well that one is one of my favorite Disney movies.
Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Post by Aurelia West » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:14 am

Bambi was one of my favorite movies to watch growing up, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys it!
Alexander Brighton
Oakshaft 79

Post by Alexander Brighton » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm

There are a lot of disney movies to choose from, but the two that I saw that come to my mind would be Tarzan and Lion King. But I have to say I never liked Beauty and the Beast cartoon, but the real life version with Emma Watson wasn't bad. They did a great job with it.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite! The animation is overshadowed by newer Disney films, but the story will always be deep and meaningful. I went to the midnight release of live-action version. Unfortunately, I never got to see it on Broadway, so when I saw that a local theatre would be performing Beauty and the Beast, I immediately got tickets. Finally got to see it today! I relate to Belle because most people consider her a Ravenclaw, but she has a hidden Slytherin side.

Return to “Movie Talk”