1. HOL Name: February Fortescue
2. Year: First Year
3. Your Time Zone: EST
4. Positions held, past and present, at HOL (ie. Student, Student Teacher, Prefect, Head Student, etc.) LIST ALL THAT APPLY: Student, Student Teacher, Class Assistant, Promising Student (internal Slytherin position), SerpenTimes Columnist, PawPrint Pollster
5. How many (if any) classes are you helping with currently? One: Class Assistant for A Visit to Hogsmeade
6. How much time do you have to spend helping out a class? (ie. Days a week, mornings only, evenings only, weekends only, etc.) Six days per week (except Sundays), I can usually carve out 2 to 3 hour blocks of time between 5 pm HOL time to 2 am HOL time. I waited to fill out this application in order to make sure I'd have plenty enough time to meet the requirements of this position, and I do.
7. Outside of classes what else are you involved in at HOL/House Duties? Student Teacher, Class Assistant, Promising Student (internal Slytherin position), SerpenTimes Columnist, PawPrint Pollster
8. Are you comfortable with mIRC? Yes.
9. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you feel you would make an awesome class assistant. Last term I was Class Assistant for Prof. Amy Lupin's Languages 101 and this term I am Class Assistant for Prof. Rorey Padfoot's A Visit to Hogsmeade. I enjoy the role, and I'm flexible enough to do my best to meet each professor's expectations, because often one professor's needs differ from another's. I also enjoy interacting with others, plus reading and grading assignments.
*Just an FYI, February is a fantastic assistant!! ~ Prof. Rorey Padfoot
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~