1. HOL Name: Tom Foster
2. Year: 5
3. Your Time Zone: AST
4. Positions held, past and present, at HOL (ie. Student, Student Teacher, Prefect, Head Student, etc.) LIST ALL THAT APPLY:
Student, Junior Prefect, Prefect.
5. How many (if any) classes are you helping with currently?
None at the moment.
6. How much time do you have to spend helping out a class? (ie. Days a week, mornings only, evenings only, weekends only, etc.)
Mornings, some afternoons, most evenings and weekends (especially Saturdays).
7. Outside of classes what else are you involved in at HOL/House Duties?
I am a Gryffindor Prefect and Gryffindor Quidditch player. I have also helped out with the first friend project and plan to help out again this coming term.
8. Are you comfortable with mIRC?
9. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you feel you would make an awesome class assistant.
My name is Tom Foster, I am 15 years old and planning on becoming a student teacher in my 6th year and a professor when I'm old enough. I believe that being a class assistant now will give me the experience I need and a feel for what it might be like to teach a class. Plus I like to help other students and this will be a great way to achieve that.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~