So when the class list went up I perused through it and thought I'd chosen all my classes... and then I looked at it again today and went through the whole process all over again
Literally 6 hours later, I finally made my decisions and am pretty pleased with my variety for the upcoming term. I'm taking...Beginning Hungarian
- Languages/language systems fascinate me and I love Sil's teaching style so this was a good matchVampires: An Undead Odyssey
- I'm more interested in the international legends/different "types" of vampires in this class than I am the heavy-ish literary side, but this class seems pretty interesting overall and I'm excited for the final project/getting to know a new teacher \o/Forensic Anthropology: When Bones Talk
- Another Sil class and something under the umbrella of anthropology; what more could I ask for?Poisons
- Another outstanding Professor and something semi-chemistry related. Between Forensic Anthro and this class I guess I was looking for a bit more of a science-filled term for once.Ancient Runes
- Buuuut despite the above I can't pass up a good philosophical/divination type class either. I've wanted to take Ancient Runes for a while but I knew it was one that required a lot of time and dedication to do properly and thoroughly. I'm hoping to finally have that this year, and after Persona and my newly re-ignited passion for divination and figuring myself out and all that, I'm really, REALLY excited to be taking this class.
Here's to another year at HOL, eh