Quills And Years

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Emily Maarx
No broom

Post by Emily Maarx » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

A couple quick questions. I am a first year, and I can see that my profile says that I need 2 quills to advance to the next level. So if I pass all my classes this year and earn 5 quills, do I move straight from 1st year to 3rd year, or will I still be a second year next year?

Also, since you can sign up for 5 classes at a time, does this mean that when first term ends, I will be able to add more classes to replace the ones that I already completed with new 1 term classes until my total reaches 5 again?

Thank you!
Aylarah Scale
Oakshaft 79

Post by Aylarah Scale » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Hi Emily :)

You can only move up one year per year, no matter how many quills you earn (above 2). So even if you manage to earn all 10 possible quills, you can still only move up into second year next year.

And yes, if your classes are one-term classes, then next term you will be able to sign up for more to bring your total back to five. So you could take 5 full-year classes or 10 one-term classes over the course of the year.

Hope that helps :lol:
Aylarah Scale | ay600 | Ravenclaw 5th Year |
First Friend | Eagle Adopter | Hogsmeade Herald Editor| Ravenclaw Head Librarian
Sig and av made by the wonderful Aubrielle MacKenna

Return to “General Class Discussions”