Since class sign ups will be starting soon and the class list is now available to look out, I was thinking maybe some Professors or Student Teachers would be in need of an assistant for their classes, but don't know who to ask. Here is a easy and
If you are a Professor or Student Teacher looking for a class assistant I, Rorey Padfoot, can help you sift through resumes. Prospective assistants will fill out an application and I will post it in this thread for you to view. Once you have decided on an assistant for you class please HOL Message me and I will remove their name from the application list. You may contact the applicant yourself if you have questions or you would like to personally offer them the position, but I do ask that once they have accepted you let me know as well.
For those of you that would like to apply to be an assistant here is the plan, students who are looking for a class to assist with need to HOL Message me (PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ON THE BOARD) with the following application:
Class Assistant Application:
1. HOL Name:
3. Your Time Zone:
4. Positions held, past and present, at HOL (ie. Student, Student Teacher, Prefect, Head Student, etc.) LIST ALL THAT APPLY:
5. How much time do you have to spend helping out a class? (ie. Days a week, mornings only, evenings only, weekends only, etc.)
6. Outside of classes what else are you involved in at HOL/House Duties?
7. Are you comfortable with mIRC?
8. Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you feel you would make an awesome class assistant.
Remember you can jazz it up to make it your own, but all the questions need to be answered before your application will be posted. After you have filled the application out completely, I will review it and post it in this thread. I will be closing the thread after every post as to not create too much talking/spamming in it. It does need to be easy to read for your prospective employer you know?
Now to help the process run a bit more smoothly there are prerequisites for the students who wish to send me their application.
- The student must not exceed helping in three (3) classes. I will be checking your file.
- Students must have completed AT LEAST one term (earned two quills) to be eligible to apply
- Student must realize not everyone will be chosen to be an assistant
I think that about does it. If you have any questions please feel free to HOL message me.
**This is an Head Office approved post**