What Do You Look For In An Hol Class?

Discussion About Classes and Projects at HOL
Yavanna Basham
No broom

Post by Yavanna Basham » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:59 am

I look for classes that are interesting,and make me think. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" />
I also like a class that the professor will respond to questions in a timely manner,as I always have questions. *g*
(The professors I have in my first year have been really great at giving me the answers I need,and very quickly too, whenever I have had any questions. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> )

I also like a class that will keep me busy,as that is definitely something I need, and enjoy.
Bye ya'll! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />
Last edited by Yavanna Basham on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley Denver
No broom

Post by Ashley Denver » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:41 am

Usually I look around for any classes that have to do with Divination/Arithimancy first. I love those ones that stuff really interests me a lot. Then I look around for whatever else interests me. I don't really care about the page lay-out, as long as it's not hard to read. I look at the lessons because those are what counts the most. I like to look at the course syllabus just to see what they are teaching over the term/year.
Last edited by Ashley Denver on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Hufflepuff Fifth Year.
Jacqualine Snape
No broom

Post by Jacqualine Snape » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:52 pm

My first priority is the subject, it has to be something that has captured my imagination. Then I like to have a mixture, some for fun, some to learn, some to make me think, some full term, some part term. Considering this is my first year, I think I have been really lucky in my classes as I seem to have a bit of everything.
HARD WORK CAN TURN ANY DREAM INTO REALITY - BUT A BIT OF MAGIC ALWAYS HELPS
Coryphee Etoile
No broom

Post by Coryphee Etoile » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:16 am

A good professor and course outline. I like something interactive and creative.
Coryphee Etoile ~ Gryffindor First Year
Wand: Bloodwood and Dragon Heartstring 11 3/4 inches
Thanks to Noora Novel for the SigImage

Return to “General Class Discussions”