Arianna Away

Place for Birthday Wishes and Personal Announcements
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Arianna Away

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Fri May 18, 2018 11:44 pm

Hello everyone!

What i thought was going to be a simple trip has now been turned into a crazy week! My husband (a pastor) is presiding over a wedding just outside of Montreal next Friday (5/25) and my daughter and I were going to go with and we were all going to fly. The rehearsal is going to be on friday with the ceremony Saturday so we were just gonna fly back Sunday morning, but now things have change, and it all kind of worked out. The Bride's family is unable to arrive early friday as planned and will only just make it for the rehearsal, so she asked if we can help decorate (which i love doing!) This morning the airline called, our flights were cancelled (still not entirely sure why, something about computer error) and they offered to put us on another flight but we just had our money refunded instead because we are crazy and it's "only" a 9hr drive! (did I mention that my daughter is 11mo old??)

Additionally, my parents officially signed off on a house! And they close on monday. So we're going to go help them move some of the bigger stuff. So now my schedule looks like this:

Saturday: Clean house, pack for upcoming week
Sunday: church, drive 3hrs to my husband's parents to stay the night (they say they want to see us, but really they just want to see my daughter)
Monday: drive hour to my parents' house, packing and moving large items!
Tuesday: drive my husband to a church conference thing about 2hrs away from our house
Wednesday: drive back to my house, unpack, laundry, repack
Thursday: 8hr drive to Canada! (luckily, this is the "only" thing we have to do that day now so when it inevitably takes longer than 8hrs it's ok)
Friday: help decorate venue & rehearsal!
Saturday: more decorating and wedding!
Sunday: long drive home! (my husband already has a guest preacher scheduled so we don't have to rush home!)

All of this is to say that I'm not sure what my internet service or availability is going to look like at this time so my responses may be delayed. I hope you all have a great week and come to the dungeon for the last chapter of the Goblet of Fire in the Read-A-Long and our "Ready Player One" themed Emerald Cup activity!!
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: Arianna Away

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sat May 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Thank you for the heads up, Arianna.

So today you have started with the 'crazy week'. :lol:

Good luck with it and I hope you all have a great time.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Bulletin Board”