Going away for Holidays

Place for Birthday Wishes and Personal Announcements
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Going away for Holidays

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello everyone,

Although all I see is birthday wishes I hope this post will also be accepted. For the holidays I always try to get off electronics and spend more time with my family. Thus, I will not be active from December 23-January 1. Don't worry; I will be back!!

I might post or come on HOL once or twice during the time period, but since my extended family is coming over I wish to spend time with them (not that I don't love you guys). So...bye?!
There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: Going away for Holidays

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Thank you for posting, Shadow. :)

I know I'd be wondering where you were when I got on IRC and you weren't there.

Oh oh what about the Holyhead Harpies?
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:15 pm

The Holyhead Harpies accept defeat. Also, Tarma would you mind keeping my pets fed? ;)
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Shadow Gaunt wrote:The Holyhead Harpies accept defeat. Also, Tarma would you mind keeping my pets fed? ;)
:o

You added another pet to join with Paddington? Yes, I'll feed Paddington and Roxie. :)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black wrote:
Shadow Gaunt wrote:The Holyhead Harpies accept defeat. Also, Tarma would you mind keeping my pets fed? ;)
:o

You added another pet to join with Paddington? Yes, I'll feed Paddington and Roxie. :)
Roxie just felt fitting and I've always wanted to name a pet after a character from Chicago. Thank you so much!
Shadow Gaunt
Prof. Amy Lupin
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Amy Lupin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:31 am

Enjoy spending the time with family!

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do."
- Edward Everett Hale

Return to “Bulletin Board”