Bulletin Board Rules

Place for Birthday Wishes and Personal Announcements

Moderator: Ariella McManus

Anabelle Reprufius
No broom

Bulletin Board Rules

Postby Anabelle Reprufius » Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:56 am

Welcome to the Bulletin Board!

This is an area for you to post all your birthday wishes, all personal greetings, but also if you want others to know you're going on vacation, won't be there for a while, a goodbye post if you decided to quit, etc. Please keep that kind of posts, and ONLY that kind, in this area.

On this forum board, posts older than 4 months will be deleted. Seeing as there is at LEAST one post a day (usually two or three) you can understand that the topics can add up to pages very quickly. If you want to save memoirs of your special day - put them in a word document! Seriously, the board will be swept clean of old posts periodically; clutter is evil. You have been warned :P

Also, when creating a topic you should put in the title what the topic is about. If you are changing your name, put both names in the topic. Wishing someone happy birthday? Put the person's name in the topic. It makes it much easier for those who have a limited time on the forum to use their time wisely and read what is of interest to them. :)

On another note, double topics will be deleted!

For Instance (btw this isn't a real post):
Bobdole posts a topic that says:
QUOTE Happy Birthday James(365), Bobby(132), and Kelly(24)!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you guys!!!!!![/quote]
And lets say that 10 minutes later Sammy posts a topic that says:
QUOTE Happy Birthday James(365), Bobby(132), and Kelly(24)!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR _____
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOU!!!!!![/quote]
So if that happens, the later topic (the second one posted) would get deleted OR merged with the first one.
It's not a big deal, but if you could please check the board to see if a birthday greeting has been posted. Greatly appreciated

Remember, HOL RULES DO APPLY! Please follow them or Headmaster Zoki will have my head on a platter!! And if that happens, I'll have yours.. :D

Edits:
Anabelle Reprufius --- Original post (January 2003)
Emily Johnson --- Adding info (January 2003)
Sherry Black --- Adding info (February 2003)
Emily Johnson --- Adding info (March 2003)
Zoki Phantom --- Adding info (January 2009)
Ariella McManus---Adding info/Editing (August 2015)
Last edited by Anabelle Reprufius on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anabelle Reprufius.an084.Slytherin prufius@hotmail.com

Ariella McManus
Silver Arrow

Re: Bulletin Board Rules

Postby Ariella McManus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Under new management!! If you have any questions, concerns, etc. about anything on this board, please feel free to send me a PM.

Ari
Ravenclaw Prefect/Head Student/Student Teacher/ar1107
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”

Return to “Bulletin Board”