Officer Jamie Reagan steps onto the podium and says, "Thank you for your cooperation with our investigation. With the information you all provided along with help of Melinda May, Elizabeth McCord and some other individuals and their teams we were able to narrow down the list of suspects. You've all been cleared of any suspicion."
No sooner does he move away than another individual takes his place. He's wearing a leather jacket and a fedora. "Alright, everyone. Time to shake things up a bit. I'm Indiana Jones, although you can call me Indy. I'm going to take you through a series of training sessions to help you with your pursuits once you leave this place. These exercises will help you hone all manner of skills, not necessarily physical ones. You'll be engaging in some friendly competition."
In this RP task, we're hoping to see how you react to the possibility of being pitted against each other: what's your strategy? do you take it seriously and try to suss out other people's weaknesses or are you content just to speculate about what the exercises might be. As with last time, to earn 10 house points and a boost of 100 to your character score, you need to post 3 times with your posts being 30 words or more. The deadline is 11.59 PM HOL-time on 28 October.
- Do not post one after the other: wait for at least one other person to post before posting again
- Try to interact with other characters, though observing and mulling over what is going on is also acceptable
- Start each post with your character’s name.
- When starting a conversation with someone or referring to someone, please use their character name to avoid confusion (you can put it in brackets if your character doesn’t know it yet)
- Do not control what someone else’s character does or says in any way (IE. godmodding): you must wait for the other person to provide their reactions. You cannot control the time or the overall events, neither can your character leave the room.
- If you'd like to bow out after posting 3 times, then just make people aware not to interact with you by putting an 'Out of Character Note' to that effect in brackets after your final post.
- Be polite and considerate: try to acknowledge and include everyone. Even if your characters are disagreeing, be very careful not to upset the HOLer you’re interacting with.