Introductions - Fall 2018

Class led by Aurelia West
Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Introductions - Fall 2018

Post by Aurelia West » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Welcome to Astrology and Harry Potter! I'm Aurelia West, a fifth year Slytherin prefect and this is the first class I'm teaching all on my own and I couldn't be more excited about it! I inherited this class from Professor Scarlet Leslie-Lewis, though it was originally created by February Fortescue, and I was one of its students back in the day.

As for a little more about me, I was born on June 24th and so fall under the Cancer sign and think that many of the characteristics of Cancer fit me pretty well. I haven't yet decided on the classes I'm going to take this term since there are just so many good choices, but I do sit for my OWLs this year, so I'm preparing my typing fingers! I'd love to know your signs and whether or not you think the characteristics for them suit you, so feel free to introduce yourself in this thread! I'm excited for the upcoming term!
Kathren Johnsun
No broom

Re: Introductions - Fall 2018

Post by Kathren Johnsun » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm Kathren and I was born on August 20 which puts me close to the end of Leo (which ends the 22). I don't actually relate to Leo as much as I do Virgo. Part of that could be just how close I am to the switch along with the fact that I was actually born a couple weeks earlier than I was supposed to be which would have easily put me into Virgo. Part of it could also just be that I am not a natural extrovert which a lot of Leos seem to be based off of trait charts I have been able to find online.

Return to “Astrology and Harry Potter”