Welcome to Astronomy

Class led by Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Welcome to Astronomy

Post by Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:29 am

Hello, and welcome to Astronomy Class! A little about me, my name is Prof. Rorey Padfoot and I am the Hufflepuff Co-Head of House. This is my 13th year at HOL and I am a super proud Hufflepuff! Astronomy was one of the first classes I created to teach er, so I hope you enjoy it.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the other class members here and tell us what other classes you have decided to take and why you chose Astronomy. :)
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~
Brianna Caedmon
No broom

Re: Welcome to Astronomy

Post by Brianna Caedmon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi! I'm Brianna Caedmon, a First Year Slytherin.

I actually first signed up for HOL a long, long time ago, and left after about a month for reasons I can no longer remember. I stumbled across it again recently, remembered I had an account, and now I'm back (to stay this time, hopefully!).

I have always loved looking up at the stars and trying to imagine the size of the universe, so that's why I took astronomy. I'm also taking Muggle Studies for Beginners, Confronting your Boggart, and hopefully also Languages 101 and How to Role Play if I get accepted.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone else :D
Kaitlyn Noel
No broom

Post by Kaitlyn Noel » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Hi I am Kaitlyn Noel , A First Year HufflePuff.
I signed up in January 2017 but due to some reasons I left but I am glad I returned for a great school year.

I have loved astronomy something about space has caught my eye. I am in Charms, HOL 101, Quidditch - The Wizarding Way and Wand-Making

I am looking forward to everyone else and hopefully make some friends! :D
Jenny Kay Benson
No broom

Post by Jenny Kay Benson » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello fellow classmates! My name is Jenny and I am a first year Hufflepuff! I am so glad to be learning more about astronomy because it is my all time favorite thing to learn!
Janie Peterson
No broom

Post by Janie Peterson » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:46 am

Hey there, I'm Janie Peterson. I chose Astronomy because a long time ago, I attempted the course and I failed to pass. I plan to have much better commitment this time around. I joined HOL in 2011 but I failed to be an active part of the community and regret it quite a bit. Now more wise and mature (I think), I would like to pass this course and move on to my third year!

Along with Astronomy, I'm also taking A Visit to Diagon Alley, Care of Magical Creatures, Norse Myths and Legends, and Tour of the Common rooms. Astronomy and Norse Myths and Legends are my two 'full year' courses so I have to be sure to stay active and finish the courses through to the end.

If you're looking for a friend, I make a good one so feel free to shoot me a message and we can chat!

Warm Regards,
Janie

Return to “Astronomy”