First we will visit the beaches of Bali, where we will bask in the sun on the warm sand and swim in clear, blue water. Then we will make friends with orangutans of Borneo, snorkel with turtles in Gili islands and watch majestic Komodo dragons in Komodo National Park. We will admire the architecture Tana Toraja in South Sulawesi before making our way to Borobudur, a famous Buddhist temple on Java island.
Solve the hashi below to connect the many islands of Indonesia. Send the solution to me over HOL Forum message (Subject: BrtW – Indonesia) by September 2nd 11:59 pm HOL time for 25 Hoots and 10 beans.
How to solve a hashi puzzle:
The goal is to connect all of the islands by drawing a series of bridges between the islands.
- They must begin and end at distinct islands, travelling a straight line in between.
- They must not cross any other bridges or islands.
- They may not run diagonally.
- At most two bridges connect a pair of islands.
- The number of bridges connected to each island must match the number on that island.
- The bridges must connect the islands into a single connected group.
People who turned in the task:
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Silas Hipolito Crist