Week One – Germany

Moderator: Hollers Assistant

Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep One

Week One – Germany

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:01 am

Our first stop is a well-known European country, Germany!

Germany is a mix of modern larger cities with rustic architecture present in smaller towns and villages which are placed near expansive forests and coasts. If you want to see more magical sights, there is always Heidelberg with its famous Quidditch team, Heidelberg Harriers, or you can explore the Black Forest for bowtruckles and erklings.

One of the most beautiful sights in Germany are castles, such as Neuschwanstein Castle and Schwerin Palace, which can be really massive, yet entrancing. Schwerin Palace alone has over 650 rooms!

Solve the maze below to successfully navigate your way through one of the big castles we visited in Germany. For 25 Hoots and 10 beans, send me the solution over HOL Forum message (Subject: BrtW – Germany) by September 2nd 11:59 pm HOL time.

People who turned in the task:

Allegra Abernathy
Anna Snape
Arianna Stonewater
Elena Galatas
Gail Allen
Kendra Givens
Pezzie Wolfe
Polaris Black
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Silas Hipolito Crist
Will Lestrange
Thank you Dario!

Ivy Rousseau
No broom

Re: Week One – Germany

Postby Ivy Rousseau » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:02 am

Is there an easier way to solve this online instead of downloading the picture and editing it? Would the only other solution be to print it out? Thanks so much!

Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep One

Re: Week One – Germany

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 am

As far as I know, there are not easier ways to do it online. If you do not want to print the picture out, I recommend you copy-paste it to a program such as Paint and solve it there. Hope this helps!
Thank you Dario!

Return to “Backpacking 'round the World”