Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Class led by Amanda Summers
Amanda Summers
No broom

Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Amanda Summers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

My name is Amanda Summers I am your student teacher here at HOL I have been around since 2005 and currently a fifth year, took a few years off and been in and out due to real life demands.

In real life I am a mother of 2 beautiful children, I live in California, my life is demanding and busy but challenging myself to running this course again I am excited to take the journey again. I miss teaching at HOL. When I am not working my job is at home with my kids, husband and life demands, my hobbies include cooking, reading, beaches, hitting the gym, etc.. If you have any questions I am always here to answer and be of help feel free to reach out.
Iverian Gnash
No broom

Re: Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Post by Iverian Gnash » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:18 am

Hello all! I am Iverian Gnash. I just started and am a first year Gryffindor student. I have 5 siblings, three of which are at Hogwarts. I hope to learn a lot in my first year ;)
If you want to know what a man is truly like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. -Sirius Black
Amanda Summers
No broom

Post by Amanda Summers » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Welcome to HOL!
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Post by Katelin Ross » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Katelin Ross, and I will be your class assistant this year. Amanda and I have been tag teaming Auror Training now for several years, and we are here to help you succeed and pass this class. I am a recent graduate of HOL, and I am enjoying being a post graduate, finally. I have been around HOL since 2006, and I look forward to seeing what the 2018/2019 school year brings us! You can find me on IRC under the nicknames of Katelin, Mazur, or Erin if you have any questions. Good luck everyone.
Maude Rudd
No broom

Re: Introductions (Earn 5 points)

Post by Maude Rudd » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Hi I am Maude Rudd. I am a Hufflepuff year 1. Recently accepted to HOL and catching up on all my assignments. I love art, animals, nature, reading, books, volunteering, creative arts, magic and cosplay. Started out with Harry Potter in the 1990s, I collected all the books in hard back as well.

The movies I do have, except both the Fantastic Beasts. I need those! I got to see both at theaters at least. I wish they had the plays here in my state. Currently Cursed Chikd is only in New York. That’s too far away unless I had extra floo powder. So far I love it here at HOL. I wish all of you a great term and happy winter ahead!

Return to “Auror Training Level One”