Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Class led by Amanda Summers
Amanda Summers
No broom

Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Post by Amanda Summers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

My name is Amanda Summers I am your student teacher here at HOL I have been around since 2005 and currently a fifth year, took a few years off and been in and out due to real life demands.

In real life I am a mother of 2 beautiful children, I live in California, my life is demanding and busy but challenging myself to running this course again I am excited to take the journey again. I miss teaching at HOL. When I am not working my job is at home with my kids, husband and life demands, my hobbies include cooking, reading, beaches, hitting the gym, etc.. If you have any questions I am always here to answer and be of help feel free to reach out.
Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Re: Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Post by Sirius Fudge » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:30 am

Hello everyone! I am Sirius, a seventh year badger prefect here in HOL and I am looking for Tarma. I heard that she is also in this class. Tarma, where are you? *G* I spend most time out of HOL these days, looking for internship oppoprtunities in Hogsmeade or out there hunting for some trolls in further North. I also spend some time in London, scouting some locations where I get to live after graduation.

I took this class because I think it is a cool one, having a peak of the field of aurorship. Hopefully, I get to apply whatever I will learn in this course to my real life adventures out there.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: Introductions ( Earn 5 points)

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:05 am

Hi everyone. I joined this class because the teacher of it, Amanda Summers, had talked about it and I went to look at the actual class and thought 'wow'. This looks like FUN. I like fun. Not that having auror training is any kind of incentive (or enabling) of the ability to have fun, oh no. :o (Well, maybe?)

I'm a Professor here at HOL Hogwarts and in the House of Hufflepuff. I was a post Grad for about a day and then turned Professor. I teach and take classes and play Quidditch.

I'm looking for Sirius, anyone seen him? Oh, look. He posted just above my post! *reads* Oh oh. What KIND of mischief are you getting into, Sirius? (May I join you?)
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Auror Training Level One”