Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Class led by Amanda Summers

Moderator: Amanda Summers

Amanda Summers
No broom

Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Postby Amanda Summers » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Hello,

Welcome to Auror Level One, I am so happy to be back for a second term with this popular on demand class it has been about 6 years since I have taught this class at HOL. I am back and with my new assistant Katelin we are excited to bring this class back. I will be posting class announcements and news here through out the term, be sure to keep an eye on this post so you know what is happening.

Spring Term Announcements

We have updated some of the class requirements to grading and earning a quill for this term https://sites.google.com/site/holauror/quills-and-awards

Students are asked to read over the grading, syllabus and quills and award page to become familiar with the new class grading and requirements.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the introduction post for your easy extra 5 points also part of the first extra credit assignment!

Amanda Summers
No broom

Re: Class News and Announcements ( Updated regularly)

Postby Amanda Summers » Sun May 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Hello class,

Back for a long awaiting update, RL is really beating me up lately thank you to my amazing assistant for keeping up with grading during my MIA.

May is here which means end of year is fast approaching. I have submitted points for current graded work up to today. I have also added discussion two forum is now up you may take part in as part of quill requirement.

All class work and requirements are due by June 15th!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me through messenger as well as the forum.

Happy Auroring!

Return to “Auror Training Level One”