There will be no Round One eliminations.
ALL ROUND TWO SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY 11:59 PM HOL TIME NOVEMBER 22.
Part One: House Pride
Do something to represent your House. This can be anything you want - poem, story, piece of artwork. Just make sure that it depicts how proud you are of your House. If you are currently not affiliated with a House (i.e., Squibs or House Neutrals) please create an HOL spirit entry.
We will accept images, videos, songs, etc. If you aren't sure about something, send Kyrie or me a message. Once again, be creative with this!
Part Two: Platform
Describe an issue that you care about that you would like to promote after the contest. Some examples of issues that are pertinent to HOL are plagiarism, cyber-bullying, and internet safety.
Part Three: Audience Q/A
The audience has sent us questions they would like to see you answer. We have narrowed it down to the following six questions:
1. Which Harry Potter character do you relate to most, and why?
2. Where is your favorite place in HOL, and why?
3. In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages to ambition?
4. What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
5. If you can't be MX HOL, who do you think should, and why?
6. If you were a fruit what would you be and why?
Send the Submission to email@example.com with "Round Two - HOL Name - HOL Id" in the subject. No attachments will be opened so all submissions need to be uploaded to the appropriate site and sent to us in the form of a link.
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!