The Eagles 2018 WINNERS!

General Notices and Discussions
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Comet 180

The Eagles 2018 WINNERS!

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:20 pm

It's officially March which means RAVENCLAW PRIDE MONTH!

This year's theme is Ravenclaw Traits: Wit, Learning, Wisdom. As always, RPM includes The Eagles awards. The categories are:

Most Feared Eagle
Best Graphic Skills
Funniest Eagle
Best Ability to Inspire Loyalty
Best Alte Submission
Best New Eaglet
Ravenclaw Most Likely to be Confused for a Gryffindor
Ravenclaw Most Likely to be Confused for a Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw Most Likely to be Confused for a Slytherin
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, OR Slytherin Most Likely to be Confused for a Ravenclaw
Most Likely to Poke Someone with a Wand
Most Obsessive About Anything
Most Likely to Get Lost
Most Likely to have a Fan Club
Most Likely to be Volunteered by Everyone Else to do Things
Most Giggly
Most Helpful
Most Enthusiastic
Best Typo on IRC
Most Diligent Student
Most Likely to Break out into song for No Reason

And going along with this year’s theme:
Sharpest Wit
Wisest Eagle
Biggest Bookworm

Members of all houses are welcome to submit nominations! You can nominate one person per award, but you can nominate the same person for more than one award!

Send all nominations to kyrie.adderholt@gmail.com by 11:59 pm HOL time on March 18. Nominations will earn you 10 beans!
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt || Head of House || RQT
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Comet 180

Re: The Eagles 2018

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:11 am

Last day to send in nominations and earn beans!
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Comet 180

Re: The Eagles 2018 WINNERS!

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 am

The votes have been counted, the awards have been polished, and we've double checked that we have the right envelope so without further delay: THE EAGLES 2018!

One first award is the Most Feared Eagle. This year's winner is...Prof Kyrie Adderholt! I hope all of you who took the time away from your homework to nominate me for this have made up for that time and points. Remember: always watching.

Our next award is Best Graphic Skills. This year's winner has incredible artistic talent and I cannot wait to see what she does in her new role with the Art Department! Congrats Vanessa Tilley!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Maxim Trevelyan, Cassandra Lobiesk, Polaris Black

Funniest Eagle is our next award. With the constant amount of sass coming from this eagle, it's not surprising that it goes to Prof. Ryan Granger!

Also nominated: Elena Galatas, Arielle Lemoyne, Kendra Givens, Shadow Gaunt

Inspiring loyalty to Ravenclaw is an important trait, especially for quidditch captains. So when it comes to the Best Ability to Inspire Loyalty, there's no doubt that it goes to Shiloh Adlar!

Also nominated: Vanessa Tilley, Polaris Black, Kendra Givens

Our next award ended in an unbreakable tie! Best Alte Submission goes to Maxim Trevelyan and Gail Allen!

Also nominated: Shiloh Adlar

The votes made it obvious that Resyarrina Elora is the Best New Eaglet!

Also nominated: Kendra Givens, Vanessa Tilley

The Eagle Most Likely to Be Confused for a Gryffindor goes to one of our youngest eagles whose daring performances in both Battleship and MX HOL surely contributed to this win! Congrats Alexander Brighton!

Also nominated: Elena Galatas, Prof. Neville Prongs, Prof. Gustavo Flores, Hannah R. Thomas, Austin Ollivander Black

The Eagle Most Likely to Be Confused for a Hufflepuff is always friendly and willing to lend a hand when needed. Congrats Hannah R Thomas!

Also nominated: Kendra Givens, Prof. Neville Prongs, Shiloh Adlar, Vanessa Tilley, Alexander Brighton

I may have to keep a closer eye on our next winner! Eagle Most Likely to be Confused for a Slytherin is Shadow Gaunt!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Vanessa Tilley, Shiloh Adlar, Maxim Trevelyan

Perhaps it's her penchant for creating some wicked hard puzzles that makes Arianna Stonewater the HOL'er Most Likely to Be Confused for a Ravenclaw!

Also nominated: Sky Alton, Prof. Rorey Padfoot, Prof Dario Brighton, Meredith Malkins

While I haven't seen any of this behavior, it would seem that Kendra Givens might have been up to no good lately! She wins Most Likely to Poke Someone with A Wand!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Prof. Ryan Granger, Polaris Black, Prof. Limine Snidget

The next award is Most Obsessive About Anything. Considering our winner decided to nominate herself for every. single. award. this Eagles, it's pretty clearly that Prof. Limine Snidget is obsessive!

Also nominated: Vanessa Tilley, Prof. Kyrie Adderholt, Shadow Gaunt, Maxim Trevelyan, Shiloh Adlar

Even though I refused to count her nominations, they did amuse me very much so the brand new eagle award of Most Unhelpful Eagle also goes to Prof. Limine Snidget!

For what seems like the 50th year in a row, Most Likely to Get Lost goes to Prof. Ryan Granger! Eventually he will find his way up here to collect all of these awards....the stage is starting to get crowded!

Also nominated: Shadow Gaunt, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Elena Galatas, Ellie Warhol

Maybe fandom comes with the whole being feared thing because the Eagle Most Likely to Have a Fun Club is Prof. Kyrie Adderholt!

Also nominated: Pavel Lagrange, Cassandra Lobiesk, Gail Allen, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne

Most Likely to Be Volunteered by Others to do Everything is our next award. It should be no surprise that it goes to the eagle that's always running in a million different directions: Polaris Black!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Shiloh Adlar, Hannah R Thomas

The next award is Most Giggly. I believe our winner has won this award several years and continues to bring a positive presence wherever she goes. Congrats Elena Galatas!

Also nominated: Hannah R Thomas, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Prof. Ryan Granger, Shadow Gaunt, Kendra Givens

Considering I hired her as my assistant not long after meeting her, it's not surprising that the Most Helpful Eagle is none other than Gail Allen!

Also nominated: Hannah R Thomas, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Vanessa Tilley, Shadow Gaunt, Astrid Black

Only the winner of Best Typo on IRC could turn "leviosa" into "elviras" so congratulations to Shadow Gaunt!

Also nominated: Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Pavel Lagrange

It only takes a glance at this year's Top Points Earners to know that Most Diligent Student was going to be a close race, but one student got the Outstanding. Congrats Maxim Trevelyan!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Shiloh Adlar, Vanessa Tilley

After this stellar talent performance in MX HOL it's only right for Alexander Brighton to win Most Likely to Break into Song for No Reason!

Also nominated: Prof. Gustavo Flores, Shiloh Adlar, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Prof. Ryan Granger

In a house full of such intelligent and wise people, I am honored to have won Sharpest Wit. Thanks guys <3

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Shiloh Adlar, Vanessa Tilley, Prof. Arielle Lemoye, Pavel Lagrange, Polaris Black

Since she's always willing to listen and offer advice when someone needs it, Kendra Givens is clearly the winner of the Wisest Eagle award!

Also nominated: Gail Allen, Polaris Black, Pavel Lagrange, Gustavo Flores, Shiloh Adlar, Prof. Kyrie Adderholt

Finally, we have Biggest Bookworm. I should have known that it would prove to be impossible to find just one winner in this category. Every person who submitted nominations suggested a different person and the tie just could not be broken. Since these are Ravenclaw awards, I guess it's only fitting that this award goes to: Kendra Givens, Gail Allen, Siobhan Sullivan, Prof. Arielle Lemoyne, Hannah R. Thomas, Astrid Black, Prof. Gustavo Flores, Vanessa Tilley, Shiloh Adlar, Prof. Limine Snidget, and Pavel Lagrange!

Congrats to all the award winners! Thank you to everyone who sent in nominations! Now let's celebrate!

And finally, HAPPY RAVENCLAW PRIDE MONTH!

Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:17 am

Congratulations everyone!!!
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Kendra Givens
Oakshaft 79

Post by Kendra Givens » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 am

Thank you all, this was very sweet. Congrats to my fellow eagles as well...I love you all!

Now can someone kindly explain to me why I'm most likely poke someone with a wand???
Gail Allen
Oakshaft 79

Post by Gail Allen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Aww! Thank you so much! I am really awed by how many people nominated me! Thank you!

And congratulations!! I see so many very well deserved awards given here! You are all amazing! Keep it going!

(and yes Kendra, most likely to poke people with a wand - I will most likely get a poke for saying this. And that will prove me right :P )
Thank you Cassie for the signature!
Hannah R Thomas
No broom

Post by Hannah R Thomas » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Congrats everyone! To be confused with a Hufflepuff...hmmm.... :)
Success just doesn't come and find you, you have to go get it yourself - Carmichael
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light - Albus Dumbledore
Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Congrats to everyone! Quite an impressive list of achievements here, but I expect nothing less from the house in the lead for the cup!

Return to “The Great Hall”