Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards

General HOL Discussions

Moderators: Head Student, Prefect

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Fels was poring over the latest shoe catalogue, as she wiggled her toes in the warm white sand. A huge screeching got her attention and she looked up and around the beach umbrella to see a chestnut hippogriff, parcel in mouth, bowing towards her. Fels stood up and bowed back and then pried the parcel out of her beak.

First she unwrapped a separate piece of parchment

She laughed, and unrolled the second, larger, piece very carefully ...

"Thank you" she said to the hippogriff, handing her a large piece of pineapple from the bowl at her side. The hippogriff took it gently, bowed again and took off in a flurry of wings (and blowing sand).

Fels reclined back into her chair, and gazed out over the azure blue sea. Hers was a tough job but someone had to do it.

Note: What is on the pieces of parchment -
First note - separate smaller piece of parchment:
Fels I'm sorry, the hippogriff grabbed the parchment as I was giving it to her to take to you and it sort of tore. I fixed it as best I could .. hope you can read it. Tarma
The second, larger (and torn) parchment said-
Hi Fels! I hope this finds you happy and warm and dry. Here's the report you asked for --
In September and October, our Bright Badger for the month was Sirius Fudge. No surprise there, eh? Also for October we have Astaria Rivers, who has become more active in the Sett after her return to HOL, and she receives a Badger Sett-er award.
In November, the Bright Badger award goes to the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team and also to Kaitlyn Nightingale (who happens to be a member of HQT)(and Sirius is too!)
Also in November, Hanna Inari, a person who doesn't get noticed for throwing dungbombs in the common room but still is quietly active in her own way, earning nice points for Hufflepuff, gets the Reserved Badger award.
Tarma
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Re: Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards

Postby Shadow Gaunt » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Congratulations everyone! All awards are well deserved!
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin

Prof. Kath Snape
Moontrimmer

Postby Prof. Kath Snape » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 am

CONGRATULATIONS ALL !! A JOB WELL DONE !!

GO HUFFLEPUFF !!! :wub:
Prof. Kath Snape - Teacher of Potions For Beginners & Advanced Potion Making

WE WILL ONLY DISCOVER EXCELLENCE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HARD WORK!!

HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD OF IT

WAND - 8.50" Oak and Phoenix Feather

Resyarrina Elora
Oakshaft 79

Postby Resyarrina Elora » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Congratulations for the awards!
You all so great!!

Return to “The Great Hall”