Submit to Paw Print!

General HOL Discussions

Moderators: Headstudent, Prefect

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Submit to Paw Print!

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:27 am

We are nearing a new year of Paw Print issues! As we prepare to relaunch a brand new Paw Print, and we are tallying up votes for the logo contest, we now need content for our first issue. You can submit to the Paw Print with multiple articles or graphics for up to 50 house points. Yes, 50 house points!

You do NOT have to be a Gryffindor to write for the Paw Print. We accept articles for all houses! We are looking for a wide variety of articles this year, so there is something for everyone to write or contribute to.

In order to accommodate this, we have moved the Paw Print forum so that all houses can see it. As long as you have an account on the Gryffindor forum, you can post as well. Here, you will find the details of Paw Print House Points. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread here.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by October 20, 2015. The October issue will then be up about a week after that.

Stay tuned for themed challenges that you can also submit for. They will be posted in the next week or so!
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination
Spice Squad Captain|Paw Print EiC|Lions' Pride

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Re: Submit to Paw Print!

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:23 am

The next issue of Paw Print is coming! I hear the bells now. I hear them... because they're due to visit just in time for Christmas!

Just a reminder: we at the Paw Print ask you to visit our forum on Gryffindor to let everyone know what you are planning to write, and to make sure we don't have too many of the same type of article. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread here.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by December 18, 2015. The December issue will then be up about a week after that.

Stay tuned for themed challenges that you can also submit for. They will be posted in the next week!
Gryffindor Professor|HOL 101, An Introduction to Divination, and Advanced Divination

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:01 pm

It's time... for a new edition of the Paw Print!

Again: we at the Paw Print ask you to visit our forum on Gryffindor to let everyone know what you are planning to write, and to make sure we don't have too many of the same type of article. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread here. If for some reason you are unable to be accepted on the forum in time, please PM me (Prof. Hailey Potter) what you'd like to do, and I'll post it for you on the forum.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by March 13, 2016. The March issue will then be blasting in for your reading pleasure soon after!

Stay tuned for a new Paw Print contest coming your way! Details about that will be posted very soon by the organizer!

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Sun May 15, 2016 11:18 pm

It's that time again.... the last time this school year! I expect an AMAZING last edition right in time for some summer reading!

Again: we at the Paw Print ask you to visit our forum on Gryffindor to let everyone know what you are planning to write, and to make sure we don't have too many of the same type of article. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread: http://gryff.net/CR/index.php?/topic/30 ... une-issue/. If for some reason you are unable to be accepted on the forum in time, please PM me (Prof. Hailey Potter) what you'd like to do, and I'll post it for you on the forum.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by June 5, 2016 so that the issue will be up and posted by the end of the school year.

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:09 pm

The Paw Print is now accepting submissions to the first issue of the new year!

For those of you new to the process, the Paw Print asks you to visit our forum on Gryffindor to let everyone know what you are planning to write, and to make sure we don't have too many of the same type of article. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread: http://gryff.net/CR/index.php?/topic/3052-submissions-for-the-october-issue/. If for some reason you are unable to be accepted on the forum in time, please PM me (Prof. Hailey Potter) what you'd like to do for this issue, and I'll post it for you on the forum.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by October 9, 2016. Then, look for the new issue of the Paw Print by the end of that week!

Prof. Hailey Potter
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Hailey Potter » Sun May 14, 2017 4:30 am

The Paw Print is now accepting new submissions to the Paw Print!

As normal, the Paw Print asks you to visit our forum on Gryffindor to let everyone know what you are planning to write, and to make sure we don't have too many of the same type of article. Details for article ideas and how to submit are found on this thread: http://gryff.net/CR/index.php?/topic/30 ... ber-issue/. If for some reason you are unable to be accepted on the forum in time, please PM me (Prof. Hailey Potter) what you'd like to do for this issue, and I'll post it for you on the forum.

All submissions are due to thegryffpawprint@gmail.com by June 7, 2017. Then, look for the new issue of the Paw Print shortly after!

Return to “The Great Hall”