Week 4: Deathday Messages

Moderators: Prof. Rorey Padfoot, Sirius Fudge, Shiloh Adlar

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Week 4: Deathday Messages

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:38 am

Background:
Guests love to bring gifts or cards to the birthday boy, so lets shower him with lots!

Activity Description:
Create a card or give Nick a gift! You can create the card or gift as an image, write him a poem, or just share a moment that is your favorite of Nick. Choose the one option you would like to do. (Graphic or Writing).

Submission and Point Details:

This activity is worth 5 HP in total. Graphics need to be no larger than 600 by 600 and no smaller than 300 by 300. Writing tasks need to be at least 100 words in length. The tasks must be submitted to hol.deathday [at] gmail.com by 28 October, 11:59pm HOL to receive credit. Be sure to read the instructions for each task carefully as it will tell you how each task is to be submitted.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~

Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Re: Week 4: Deathday Messages

Postby Sirius Fudge » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:03 am

Sir Nick appreciates the Deathday Cards for him. He sends his appreciation and thanks!

~~~o~~~

~~~o~~~

My favorite memory of you, Sir Nick, was the first time I saw you as a ghost - nearly exactly 125 years ago to the day. I had just entered the ghostly realm myself (thanks to an unfortunate incident involving magical quicksand) and wasn't sure how things were going to go in the next phase of my existence. But, despite us belonging to rival houses, you took the time to invite me to your 400th birthday party and showed me the delights of being a ghost! Your parties are some of the best experiences of being a ghost here, and I will never forget my first one... the one that made me realize that being a ghost wasn't all doom and gloom.

Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Postby Sirius Fudge » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:06 am

My Great-Grandson helped me with my gift for Sir Nick; it's an aquarium of ghost fish!! They don't need fed and the "water" never gets dirty!

~~~o~~~

This is the cover of the Muggle card she gave Sir Nick -

When you open it, the top part is pure matt black (so I didn't include it) and on the bottom part is her message to Sir Nick -

~~~o~~~

Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Postby Sirius Fudge » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:08 am

I decided to make Nick's dream true, and my gift for him is a ball with the shape of a happy face so he can become a huntsman and play with them with his hew happy ball face!

~~~o~~~

My gift to Nick is rather fragile, but I know he will take good care of it and I will bring it well wrapped.
Of course as a ghost, Nick doesn't need much since physical objects have little use to him, but there is something I think he might enjoy having: A glass head, like the ones they display hats on in stores. I bought him one of those. That way he can participate in all headless-related activities with a 'prosthetic dethatched head'. Of course it's made of glass and would break quite easily, so I made sure to make a plastic cast of it too so he has something that can take a bit more rough treatment. What is important though is that it has the right amount of transparency, so I painted it with a solution that matted it, so it looks as real as possible.
So happy deathday Nick, I hope you like it.

~~~o~~~

Sirius Fudge
Silver Arrow

Postby Sirius Fudge » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 am

Return to “One of the Roomier Dungeons”