Week 1: Introduce Yourself

Moderators: Prof. Rorey Padfoot, Sirius Fudge, Shiloh Adlar

Prof. Rorey Padfoot
Cleansweep Two

Week 1: Introduce Yourself

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:11 am

Why hello there, ghosts and ghouls! Welcome to Sir Nick’s 525th Deathday Party! We are so glad to have you join us for this festive occasion. As we are the party organizers, we aim to go that extra mile with personal touches.

Activity Description:

Would you please kindly take a picture (create a doll) using our special for “ghosts only” camera:
http://www.missangestgames.com/ghost-creator/#td-game-wrap

Once you have the picture that represents you best, please take a moment and fill out the below template so all the guests to the party can become better acquainted with one another. We do require that your answers to the questions have a minimum cumulative total of 150 words.

Ghost Name:
Place You Currently Haunt:
Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years)
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle?
How do you know Nick?
Share your favorite time with Nick.

Some reminders: Make sure the images you post in this thread do not exceed 600 x 600 pixels. And be reminded of the HOL rules as to the content of your biography.

In addition, unfortunately, the ghost maker is more suited for a female character but we hope the masculine ghosts can utilize the limited choices to suit their characters the best. And we would want you to create your own original ghost character, not already-existing ghosts such as The Bloody Baron or The Wailing Widow. They would not want to see their doppelgangers in the party.

Submission and Point Details:

All finished products (picture and biography) may be posted in this thread. For full 5 House Points (HP) for the doll and 10 House Points for the biography, make sure to post them before October 7, 11:59 PM HOL time. One-half (½) of the total points will be earned if submitted after the above date.
~Prof. Rorey Padfoot~*~pr_pad~*~Hufflepuff Co-HoH~

Bull J. Johnson
Moontrimmer

Re: Week 1: Introduce Yourself

Postby Bull J. Johnson » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:26 am

Name:
Leonardo Felix Woods

I don't haunt, but I live at Hogwarts in Gryffindor boys sleeping area.

I attend Hogwarts now.

I am hoping to spend my ghost years at Hogwarts along side one of my closest friends Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington.

How do you know Nick?
I know Nick, because he is my house ghost and we spend loads of time together in the Gryffindor Common Room. We usually talk about him and about the last years of the fourteen hundreds when Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington was still alive. Did you know Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington was a teacher back when he was alive?

One of my favorite times with Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington was when I first met him my first week in the castle when I was missing home and he came floating by saw me feeling sad. He then asked me what was wrong and found out I was missing home. After he found this out he told me how he has missed his family ever since he became a ghost and came to live at Hogwarts. He was my first friend here.

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Cleansweep Two

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:35 am

Ghost Name: Wren Taylor Puoiretant

Place You Currently Haunt: The Daily Prophet. Can you think of a better place to pick up on all the fresh news/gossip? The world moves on another day, another drama drama. But not for me, all I think about is karma.

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) Yes. I attended from 1692-1699 as a Ravenclaw student.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? No, he took away my kingdom keys and threw a feast.

How do you know Nick? He's part of the reason I'm now a ghost. He had the perfect crime, he said the wand was mine. No, I don't like him. I came back to haunt him as a reminder of what he made me do.

Share your favorite time with Nick. When I rose up from the dead, I got harder, I got smarter, in the nick of time. Now I have a list of names, his is in red underlined. I've checked it twice and baby I got mine, and now you'll all get yours....
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt || Head of House || RQT

Kim Alting
Cleansweep One

Postby Kim Alting » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:15 pm

Ghost Name: Eve Sally Hunter

Place You Currently Haunt: The Hogwarts' Kitchen, helping the elves.

No, I attended Beauxbatons, but died on an exchange program visiting Hogwarts.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? Yes, I love roaming the castle, but liked the Kitchens the most.

How do you know Nick?
When I died he helped me accept my destiny and showed me around the castle since I was so unfamiliar with it.

He once showed me around the Great Hall during the first years' ceremony and we had a lot of fun roaming around the newbies and saw their scared faces.

I am on vacation and can't access the doll maker, but here is a picture of me:

Arianna Stonewater
Cleansweep One

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 am

(I couldn't get your ghost maker to load so I used another dolls site and recolored her in paint)

Ghost Name: Isabella Rosier

Place You Currently Haunt: The home of my great-grandson Lucas Stonewater

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) 1932-1939 in Hufflepuff

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? No, I haven’t been a ghost for very long. But now I'm visiting my great-great-granddaughter Arianna!

How do you know Nick? As a student, Nick was very friendly and often said hi when visiting Helga. As a ghost, Nick was always very welcoming of new ghosts and we often passed the nights while students were sleeping drifting about the castle.

Share your favorite time with Nick. When my granddaughter Anna Rosier was arriving for her first year, I accompanied her. I had only been a ghost for about 5 years, and this was my first time returning to Hogwarts since being a ghost. I was a little nervous to see how things would be different, but my Anna insisted I stay with her until she had some, ah, “alive” friends. After sorting, (the only other Hufflepuff in the family!) she quickly made friends with some other first years in her house, as I knew she would. But I was already there, so I set about exploring, something I never really had the chance for while at school. I stumbled upon Nick who offered to show me about the castle, different places he liked to visit and some places only accessible by ghosting through the walls. I had such a lovely time I stayed for a week!

Gail Allen
No broom

Postby Gail Allen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 pm

(couldn't get the ghost maker to work either so here we go with a different one)

Ghost Name: Maria
I haunt the mansion where I died. Time is passing... Tick tock... it will be midnight soon. Soon... Then you will see the truth. If you know where to look. The rest of the time I like spending at Hogwarts. Particularly I like the Ravenclaw tower and the library. It feels comforting and home-like to me. I spent so much time both those places when I was alive.
I did attend Hogwarts before I died. I started my first year in 1911, so I am not a very old ghost. I never graduated; I died in 1916. It's a shame. I would have liked to graduate. I suppose all Ravenclaws want that. But it wasn't to be. I've sat in on the sixth and seventh year classes as a ghost though. I wish it would be possible for a ghost to graduate too. If I could, I would. Maybe I could be like Professor Binns then. I would like that I think. But maybe the students would feel strange being taught by a ghost who look their own age.
As you can see above, I do indeed spend most of my time at Hogwarts.
How do you know Nick?
I think living at Hogwarts it's hard to not know the other house ghosts. I like Nick quite a lot though. He is not too serious, but you can still talk to him about important things and he will do what he can to help you. He helped me a lot when I first returned after dying.
It might be shallow, but I have come to love his deathday parties! They are a great chance for us all to come together and spend time with other ghosts. There is just something special about talking to others like myself; they understand in a different way than those of you who are still alive. I love spending time alone with Nick too - often in the library, but the deathday parties have to be the best part of it.

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Tinderblast

Postby Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Ghost Name: Laverne Carrington, better known as Lamenting Laverne

Place You Currently Haunt: A decent-sized art studio on the outskirts of Tinworth

I was a student at Hogwarts from 1854 to 1861. I was sorted into Ravenclaw.

While I have contemplated haunting Hogwarts from time to time, I typically only make the trip to my former school for special occasions.

How do you know Nick?
During my years at Hogwarts, I enjoyed spending my free time exploring the castle's towers. Gryffindor Tower had an amazing view. I found myself there quite often with my sketchbook, so, of course, I eventually met Nick there on one of my excursions. He always provided wonderful conversation and historical facts as I drew. I liked that Nick was so chatty because the Grey Lady was never really interested in talking.

One night, I was up on the Astronomy Tower when the Bloody Baron appeared. It must have been a very bad night for him for some reason because the Bloody Baron was making so much noise and yelling at everything in sight. Nick had seen me going to the Astronomy Tower earlier, so he followed the Bloody Baron. He found me and we quickly and quietly left the Astronomy Tower while the Bloody Baron was screaming at all the school telescopes. I'm so grateful that Nick showed up to help me escape and I didn't have to face the wrath of the Bloody Baron alone!

Maxim Trevelyan
Silver Arrow

Postby Maxim Trevelyan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Ghost Name: Howard McCarthy

Place You Currently Haunt: Durmstrang castle grounds, they deserve it, it is their fault I am dead.

Did you attend Hogwarts? I attended Hogwarts from 1786-1792, I was sorted into Gryffindor.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? I spent my first year as a ghost at Hogwarts, then moved to Durmstrang.

How do you know Nick? I first met Nick as a first year. I was sorted into Gryffindor, and he was, I suppose still is, our House ghost. I was really lost all the time in the first few months, and Nick was always so helpful to me, helping me find my way. He always did. Even when I first came into being as a ghost after the unfortunate Triwizard Tournament, Nick was there, guiding me along, explaining, as he did to so many other ghosts, before he let me go to find my own way.

Share your favorite time with Nick. My favorite time with Nick has always been around my death, strange as that sounds. I always got along better with creatures and beings, than humans. Before the final task of the Tournament, we debated how will the Champions defeat the dangerous creatures. We both lost our bets, as they did not. After the beasts mauled me and I came back, he showed me how to stay sane in the eternity. I am so grateful for that.
Thank you Dario!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:19 am

Ghost Name: * Amelia DuCheval but do please to call me 'Melia. My family name means of the horse, and I love being in the stables. My family raised horses, the Boulonnais.
Place You Currently Haunt: * I don't have a haunting place here at your Hogwarts. I do love to visit the library and I also love the kitchens. You don't have the stables here. I also like the apothecary ... the room of the potions and making them.
Did you attend Hogwarts? * No, I have never attended the Hogwarts. I am of French and Beauxbaton.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? * I am visitor only -- come with my cousin for this la fete! In France I spend much of my time with the Boulonnais.
How do you know Nick? * I don't know the Sir Nicholas but I have heard great tales of him and his friendship with the so famous Harry Potter. (aside) I am not knowing if these tales are true or not, but they are of very much fun.
Share your favorite time with Nick. * I have not yet met the famous Sir Nicholas. My cousin says she will meet me with him at la fete.

note: the ghostmaker thing didn't work for me
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* image by Susan Seddon Boulet *Avatar made by Amy*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Will Lestrange
Silver Arrow

Postby Will Lestrange » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:09 am

Ghost Name: The Ghost of Bloody Clay
Place You Currently Haunt: the outskirts of Hogsmeade Village
Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) Despite my red coloration, I was a Slytherin! Years attended: 1794-1801.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? I visit the castle every once in a while, but I usually enjoy the unpredictability of Hogsmeade itself much more. I don't think that my time in the castle as a ghost totals a year.
How do you know Nick? I died on October 29, 1892 when I drowned in magical quicksand with the consistency of clay. My lower extremities disappeared entirely and the rest of my body turned the color of the clay. The death was very disappointing, but I didn't have time to sulk because I was immediately invited to a 400th Deathday party for another ghost just two nights later! I met the host, Nearly Headless Nick, and we somehow managed to hit it off despite our rival houses.
Share your favorite time with Nick. As mentioned above, it has to be the celebration of the 400th anniversary of Nick's death (a mere two days after my own death)... it was the experience that taught me the advantages of being a ghost... and got me used to that "life after life"!

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Ghost Name: Andrew (“Andy”) St. James
Place You Currently Haunt: Secret passages of Hogwarts and Honeydukes
Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years): Unfortunately I died too young and couldn’t attend Hogwarts, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t know the castle. My father was a Hogwarts professor from 1836-1870 and while he prepared his lessons during the summer he used to take me to the castle.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? I have spent many years in the castle, but I am very shy so students don’t see me often because I usually hide in the secret passages which are secret of course, and very few people know about them. My favorite place to haunt is Honeydukes though, because I love the smell of sweet and candy! Unfortunately it is such a crowded place that I decide not to appear because I don’t want to scare all those happy people. Instead, I just observe quietly through my hiding place, all the kids laughing and enjoying their sweets. Wish they could be my friends!
How do you know Nick? I barely know Nick. I came to his party in representation of my father who felt that meeting new ghosts will help me with my social ghostly skills.
Share your favorite time with Nick: The only time I have spent some time with Nick was when I was being bullied by Peeves and he defended me. That was during my first years as a ghost and after that I decided to hide in the passages. Nick seems like a kind, brave ghost though, and I’ve been eternally grateful with him for saving me that day.

Vanessa Tilley
No broom

Postby Vanessa Tilley » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Ghost Name: Lady Lavinia

Place You Currently Haunt: The Hogwarts Library

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) I was a proud Ravenclaw from the years 1941-1945

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? I have spent all my ghost years in this lovely castle. Hogwarts is my home and there is no place I would rather be.

How do you know Nick? Nick became a trusted friend when I was at Hogwarts. I would often talk to him when I was lonely and upset.

Share your favorite time with Nick. My favorite time with Nick was when were in the library and got into a discussion about the book he catch me reading at the time. I believe it was the classic "Withering Heights" by Emily Bronte. Anyway, we could not see eye to eye on the subject matter so it became a little noisy as we began to argue. It was so bad that fellow spirits came over to see what all the commotion was about. Well, the discuss continued with half of my side and half on his side and a fight broke out. What a fight that was. There were books flying at people's heads, shelves being knocked over, paper and ink everywhere. It was not a pretty scene. Sadly, it came to an end when The Bloody Baron arrived and threatened to make the rest of our time at Hogwarts miserable if we didn't stop fighting. The best part was when The Bloody Baron asked caused all this neither Nick nor myself could remember so we all burst out laughing.

Kaitlyn Nightingale
No broom

Postby Kaitlyn Nightingale » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:59 pm

Ghost Name: Victoria Bauble-Addington

Place You Currently Haunt: I stay around my old house, which is now a lonely ruin, in Northern England. I float in the lake that surrounds it and I think about dying.

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) Yes. It was in 1764-1771.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? No. I find that place too exhilarating.

How do you know Nick? I met him briefly while I studied at Hogwarts, but we'd never spoken to each other back then. During my first years as a ghost, I had a living friend who used to visit me regularly and he was once invited to one of Nick's parties so he took me with him. There were many other ghosts. Turns out the man spent the majority of his time searching for ghosts all over Europe and trying to befriend all of them and use them for his foul, selfish reasons. Men keep disappointing me even after my death... *sigh*

Share your favourite time with Nick. It was a nice party, though. We danced and haunted the castle all night. It was the kind of a night that makes you forget how dead you are.
Lovely siggy by Tarma!
ka1645 | Hufflepuff | 2nd Year | Spiffy

Hanna Inari
No broom

Postby Hanna Inari » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Ghost Name: Felicia Sharks

Place You Currently Haunt: One of the old rooms in Ravenclaw Tower

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) I attended Hogwarts and started in 1952. I died four years later however. I was sorted into Ravenclaw.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? Yeah, I'm in the castle since my untimely death. I always was not very good with flying on brooms and even though I was in my 4th year, I still was unable to fly properly. This caused me a lot of distress and some people even bullied me for it. I always dreamed of becoming a Quidditch player like my relatives, so I decided to train flying at night. In order to encourage myself, I went to the Astronomy Tower with my broom. I managed to fly for a minute or so, the sky was so beautiful and the moon was full. Then I looked at the ground, panicked and fell down.

How do you know Nick? He was the only ghost at the castle who attended my afterlife performances. There is one good thing about death - you can fly as long as you want to! I decided to show everyone in the castle how good I could fly then, but no one was interested but for him. We talked a lot after that, and I was grateful.

Share your favorite time with Nick. It was late Autumn and I walked along the lake shore and wondered what to do with my no-life and how to end all this. When you're a ghost, you have all the time in the world but at the same time you realize that not everyone becomes a ghost, and each of us has a task to make in order to go further. As far as I understood, no one among ghosts wanted to think about it, and the living people didn't understand. So I looked into the cold water for about an hour and then Nick appeared, seemingly deep in thought. He almost passed through me and then he noticed me, and somehow, after a small talk, we managed to discuss our plans and thoughts about this very important topic.

Polaris Black
Cleansweep One

Postby Polaris Black » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Ghost Name: Lady Anne Bullen

Place You Currently Haunt: The chapel of St Peter ad Vincula and the White Tower

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) My parents were of noble blood and my father, who was an English diplomat, secured me a place in household abroad to complete my education. When I became of age, I was able to attend Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons but my European schooling ended in 1521 when my father summoned me back to England. I was prepared to take the Beauxbâtons OWL equivalent at the time so my father used his influence with Headmistress Edessa Skanderberg and once I sat my OWLs, I was permitted to attend Hogwarts between 1522 and 1524. I was too old to be sorted but I chose Ravenclaw because I was said to be brilliant, opinionated, forthright, elegant, and charming with a keen wit.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? No, I came back initially for a little while and now I just come back to visit with friends or attend special events.

How do you know Nick? Although I appeared brave at my execution, I was actually quite afraid to die. So as the cannons were fired to signal my death, I rushed back to Hogwarts, hoping to speak to Helena Ravenclaw. But I was intercepted by Sir Nicholas, who took it upon himself to become my eternal friend and spiritual guide.

Share your favorite time with Nick. We really enjoyed reminiscing about life at court but I guess my favorite time was when he sponsored my membership in the Headless Hunt. It was definitely more important to him than it was to me but we spent a great deal of time composing the letter. And although he is annually denied admission, Sir Nicholas was truly delighted when I became the first huntswoman to be accepted!
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Postby Aurelia West » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Ghost Name: Isolde Entwistle
Place You Currently Haunt: A public library in Northern London
Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) I attended Hogwarts from 1512-1516 as a Slytherin student.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? When I returned as a ghost I thought heavily about joining the slew of ghosts inhabiting Hogwarts, but ultimately decided against it, setting up residence in the place I currently haunt. Though the idea of being around other undead was tempting, I wanted to spend the rest of my eternal existence reading through the endless tomes in the library, punctuating my death with visits to Hogwarts to see friends upon occasion. I do enjoy returning from time to time, but find my death best spent elsewhere.
How do you know Nick? Nick had recently become a ghost when I attended Hogwarts, and as a quieter student with little friends in my year and house we talked a lot during my first few years there. He was always a good ear to talk to and would never hesitate to lend me his knowledge when it came to more difficult assignments. I will not forget how much he helped me when I was alive.
Share your favorite time with Nick. I feel that the above was a good indication of the friendship we had with each other, but a particular time I remember was when he told me about what his life had been like. I was so fascinated and asked question upon question, but he had no reservations about answering them all.

Kendra Givens
No broom

Postby Kendra Givens » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:09 am

Ghost Name: Temperance “Temper” Shay

Place You Currently Haunt: The Great Hall. Where else would you be able to hear all of the latest gossip and participate in all of the festivities going on in and around the castle?

Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years) I attended from 1889-1893 as a proud Ravenclaw.

Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? After my untimely death, I spent the remainder of my student time (3 years) in the castle so that I could still be with my friends, complete my studies, and haunt those who contributed to my death.

How do you know Nick? Nick was the first one who greeted me after I died and entered the ghost realm. All of the other ghosts were either in shock after witnessing what had just happened to me, or they were laughing at my misfortune. Nick greeted me kindly taught me the ways of Hogwarts ghosts. He also helped me choose which location I wanted to haunt, as I couldn’t make up my mind.

Share your favorite time with Nick. We ghosts were terribly bored one day and were wandering the corridors to find something to do. I was looking down, but then heard Nick say my name. I looked up, he smiled, said “come find me”, and disappeared. We essentially played a game of hot-and-cold (with no hot, of course) with some of the other resident ghosts for hours.
His name is Sir Floofington Puffpuff III

Rosie Rivers
No broom

Postby Rosie Rivers » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Apologies for the incorrect way i have put my picture in this post. i tried to delete the post completely but i couldn't do it.

Ghost Name - My name is Geraldine Hawkling

Place You Currently Haunt - The place i can be found the most is the Kitchen

Did you spend a few of your ghost years in the castle - I have been a ghost since my death day on the 23rd December 1986.

I was very lucky to attend Hogwarts and to complete my studies but that is where my luck ran out after tripping over my new winter boots and falling down the stairs that led to the kitchen

How do you know Nick - I met Nick sometime after my death, I am not exactly sure when that was as i felt i had been walking for hours.

My favourite memory of Nick is when i first met him and he was so kind and helpful to me. He told me what had happened to me and introduced me to all the other ghosts at Hogwarts.

Picture fixed - Pale-Faced Pecan

Astaria Rivers
No broom

Postby Astaria Rivers » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Ghost Name: Leena Nightwhisper
Place You Currently Haunt: I am currently haunting the astronomy tower because I continue to love looking at the night skies even after my death.
Did you attend Hogwarts? (what years): I attended Hogwarts between the years of 1876-1883 and was sorted into Hufflepuff.
Did you spend a few of your ghost-years in the castle? I have spent all of my ghost years in the castle. Hogwarts was the one place I felt at home. I did very much like to spend time with my parents, but there was something about being away from home, all on my own, learning magic in such a beautiful place that left me every summer wishing it would speed by as quickly as possible. Now that I'm a ghost, I'll never have to leave Hogwarts. I can stay as long as I like!
How do you know Nick? I met Nick when I was still a student at Hogwarts. It's impossible to actually run into a ghost, but I did run through him one evening. He told me that I needed to slow down, so I stopped and turned around. We began a conversation quite quickly being the friendly badger that I am and the helpful ghost that he was. I was a first year running late for class and lost in the halls. He pointed me in the right direction.
Share your favorite time with Nick. My favorite time with Nick would have to be at the opening feast the next year. I had not had the chance to speak with him after our first encounter the year before, but he remembered me! He made a point to stop by the Hufflepuff table as he greeted the Fat Friar before stopping next to where I was sitting to welcome me back to Hogwarts. We would later on have late night chats when I would spend time with my Gryffindor friends in the great hall and he would be floating through. We're still friends to this day, and he will sometimes meet me in the astronomy tower late at night just to look at the stars. It's rare, but it does happen.

Austin Ollivander Black
Oakshaft 79

Postby Austin Ollivander Black » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 am

Ghost Name: Kieran O'Conner

Place You Currently Haunt: The Brazen Head (oldest pub in Ireland)

Did You Attend Hogwarts (what years): Yes 1868-1875 I was in Ravenclaw.

Did You Spend Some of Your Ghostly Years In the Castle: Yes, I frequent the castle often.

How Do You Know Nick? I first met Sir Nick while attending Hogwarts and after my death we continued to remain friends and stay in contact.

Share Your Favorite Time With Nick: My favorite time with Nick had to be when we decided to have a ghost ball with fellow Hogwarts ghosts and we drank
ghost wine and talked about how the last two centuries were not as great as the times we came from. At which Helena(The Grey Lady) agreed.
Image RQT 2017/18

Return to “One of the Roomier Dungeons”