More Harry Potter merch!

Discussions About the Harry Potter World
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

More Harry Potter merch!

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Are major retailers just now believing Harry Potter is here to stay or have they been playing the waiting game? Now that those who grew up with Harry Potter from the start are adults, it seems like more and more brand names are getting into the game, the latest being Williams Sonoma!

Unfortunately for all of us, WS prices are for the Malfoys of the world, not the Weasleys. Did you think you'll save up for any of their new Harry Potter kitchen line?

I would like to point out that their "HP line" is actually just aprons and spatulas..... But maybe they'll have more stuff in the future?
Last edited by Arianna Stonewater on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resyarrina Elora
Oakshaft 79

Re: More Harry Potter merch!

Post by Resyarrina Elora » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:24 pm

I can't wait to have the electronic vacuum cleaner brand as the house-elf or Dobby/Winky!
Yes, totally understand that the Harry Potter's die hard fans all now adults and ready to spread the love!
So cool, right?? :P :D
Shadow Gaunt
Oakshaft 79

Post by Shadow Gaunt » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:33 pm

I have most of my merch from Primark. And all my mech is just two Harry Potter shirts and a sweater.
Shadow Gaunt
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."-Benjamin Franklin
Scarlett Lacarnum
No broom

Post by Scarlett Lacarnum » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 am

What about PB Teen? They created a line of Harry Potter bedclothes and even have a snitch clock. Their target audience may well be young adults/teens but honestly their stuff is very nice and I wouldn’t mind having it.

Also, finally finally FINALLY Alex & Ani has a line of bracelets featuring our favorite Wizarding world. I was hoping this would happen. There are 9 and 3/4 charms, the Deathly Hallows, Sorting Hat, Lumos and more!

HP merch lives on.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 pm

Scarlett Lacarnum wrote:What about PB Teen? They created a line of Harry Potter bedclothes and even have a snitch clock. Their target audience may well be young adults/teens but honestly their stuff is very nice and I wouldn’t mind having it.
I too would love to have it, but it's soooo expensive I couldn't even justify buying pillow cases from them

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”