Harry Potter Booknight

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Arianna Stonewater
Silver Arrow

Harry Potter Booknight

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm

If you follow basically all things Harry Potter like I do, you know that Bloomsbury is once again sponsoring a Harry Potter Booknight on Feb. 2! This year's theme is The Professors of Hogwarts.

This sponsorship is to encourage book stores, teachers, and fans everywhere to get together for a fun night of games, treats, and trivia all over the world on the same day (well, sort of, it doesn't account for time zones). If you search "Harry Potter Book Night Bloomsbury" you can get to their site and find an event near you, or sign up to host your own! (if you host your own, like I am, you don't have to submit it as a public event).

What i love about this is that they have advertising posters, activity kits, quote and name generators, gorgeous artwork downloads, participation certificates and much more available! My favorite part though is the trivia! They have two sets of trivia available, one for normal fans, and one for "superfans."

Is anyone else going to/hosting an event?

Sky Alton
Silver Arrow

Re: Harry Potter Booknight

Postby Sky Alton » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Love the theme this year! And I'll have to check out that trivia.

The Hol Book Club has a big event planned to tie in with HPBN so I guess I am sort of organising something :D
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
"Without reading, we are all without light in the dark, without fire in the cold."-Tamora Pierce
(Av/sig by Amy!)

Return to “General Harry Potter”