Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Dear students,

Now that the term has officially started, we begin with this course that I hope you find useful for your future endeavors.

In our first lesson we are going to focus on Magical Classes. Our classes of choice define pretty much what our interests are, and you surely want a job that interests you and that you love right?

After reading the lesson, proceed with your assignment. It is a very easy beginning in which we are going to know each other. The extra credit is fun! Watch those videos and get your creative mind working.

Remember that everything is due by the end of term, but if you want to send your assignments early it's pretty fine as well!!

Nice to meet you and nice to see some of you already participating!
Keep it up! :)

Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Postby Prof. Gustavo Flores » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 am

Dear students,

Better late than never! Here's our annoucement for October

Our second lesson is about PERSONALITY. Do not be scared by the length of it, the information provided is very interesting and it will help you a lot for your Final Exam.

Are you curious to know which is your personality type? A test is waiting for you to find it out! Share your results and discuss them in our class forum!

All work is due by the end of the month, so you still have plenty of time to do your assignments. I'm trying to grade in a monthly basis, so all of you who have sent work for september should have your points already.

Let's keep up with the good work!

Prof. Gustavo Flores

Return to “Career Advice”