Week 4-Reading Cryptogram

Moderators: Sky Alton, Aurelia West

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Week 4-Reading Cryptogram

Postby Aurelia West » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:03 am

HOL offers not only a ton of interesting classes and activities, but also the opportunity to collect awards and beans. After earning awards, they sit in your fact sheet on your profile and help make it shiny! Awards are offered to top students in classes, for participating in activities, for being active in various places around HOL, and more! Beans can be used for a lot of things, such as buying and feeding pets and purchasing things in Hogsmeade.

Both of these things can be earned by participating in club activities and two clubs active on the HOL forum are HOLLERS and the Book Club. HOLLERS offers monthly puzzle and creative challenges and the opportunity to get to know members of HOL from any house, while the Book Club promotes reading, writing, and creating things related to books!

Currently both of these clubs are hosting activities for the fall that you can get involved in at any time. At HOLLERS there are a variety of puzzles available to earn beans in honor of the First o' September and the Book Club is hosting Book Bingo where you can earn a ton of beans and even an award. Also being active within the HOLLERS forum can earn you the HOLLERS award!

In honor of these clubs, I present to you a reading themed cryptogram puzzle to get you started on puzzle solving!

Please upload your solution to a photo sharing site and send me a link in a message to hol . offtoschool @ gmail . com (without the spaces), or just send me the quote by the 30th of September for 15 beans. Additionally, tell me who the quote is by for an additional 5 beans. Please send the message with the subject line 'Week 4 - Cryptogram - HOL ID.' Remember to include your HOL name, HOL ID, and house in the body of the message!

Aurelia West
Oakshaft 79

Re: Week 4-Reading Cryptogram

Postby Aurelia West » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:45 am

Answer received from:
Will Lestrange
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Shiloh Adlar
Anna Snape
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Sirius Fudge
Rowan Oswald