HolWriMo (Hol Writing Month)

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Sky Alton
Moontrimmer

HolWriMo (Hol Writing Month)

Postby Sky Alton » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 am

May is HolWriMo (Hol Writing Month)!

Great, I hear you cry, but what is that? Well, it’s HOL’s homage to National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) where people aim to write a novel in the 30 days of November with the support of lots of other people attempting the same thing.

For anyone going weak at the knees at the prospect of so much writing, don’t! HolWriMo is far more relaxed — we just want to get people writing and having fun.

You can write as much or as little as you want over the course of May, discover the worlds and people inside your head and hopefully earn some points for your house! (Yes, you can earn points for this!). We’ll be here every step of the way with activities, ideas and bucket loads of encouragement and virtual cookies.

For a full break down of how it will work, the points/awards available and guidelines (and to ask any questions), visit the questions thread.

So, will you be joining us? Ever tried something like this before? Already got an idea of what you’d like to write? Completely unsure but think it sounds cool? Please feel free to post below!
"Does the Walker choose the path or the path the walker?" -Garth Nix
"Without reading, we are all without light in the dark, without fire in the cold."-Tamora Pierce
(Av/sig by Amy!)

Ella Lestrange
No broom

Re: HolWriMo (Hol Writing Month)

Postby Ella Lestrange » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 pm

This is a bit to much for me, but I can step out of my comfort zone. I'm thinking of writing a potions book, I've learned a lot from Kim Alting in potions class.

Katya Snow
No broom

Re: HolWriMo (Hol Writing Month)

Postby Katya Snow » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Definitely taking part!what's a little crippling Carpal Tunnel gonna do!? nothing!!!! that's what! :3 and then i'm gonna work on the Creative Outlets- Inspirational Categories!!! WORDING! (sorry i get excited.)

Return to “HolWriMo”