The Final Trailer is Here!!!!

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

The Final Trailer is Here!!!!

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Have you seen it? I'm still screaming inside. Also, a theory has been proven true. Go watch for a reveal that will give you chills. If you post anything below from the trailer, please use spoiler tags as it does contain a couple major spoilers.
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt Galaxy

Re: The Final Trailer is Here!!!!

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:08 pm

I just watched it.

:o

Well, if you had a theory about 'that' ... wow. That never did occur to me ever.

I do like Newt. There is such a conciseness here -
"Do you know why I admire you, Newt? You do not seek power. You simply ask 'Is the thing ... right."
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Yes! I'm so excited for all of the magic and special effects!!

I'd heard that theory before, but I had always thought it silly. Why would she choose to live as a snake? But then Pottermore released this article explaining how she is a "Maledictus’.... a carrier of a blood curse which will ultimately destine them to transform permanently into a beast" and that totally makes a lot of sense! I also totally forgot about Nagini being at Bathilda Bagshot's house....
Collette Sloane
No broom

Post by Collette Sloane » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 am

I was a little too excited to see the newest trailer I think. As for the thing everyone is talking about...

I'm holding judgement for what the Nagini spoiler actually means to the series. We don't have any real information yet, other than the fact that Nagini is a maledictus. I cannot wait to see how she ends up living as a snake and what all it means.

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”