Favorite Characters in Fantastic Beasts

Shiloh Adlar
Cleansweep One

Favorite Characters in Fantastic Beasts

Post by Shiloh Adlar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:56 pm

I had the privilege of getting to go to LeakyCon this year and sit in three panels with Dan Fogler, Jacob Kawolski and Alison Sudol, Queenie Goldstein. Two of them were solo panels and the other was a panel that included both of them titled Doughnuts and Strudel, and it was amazing.

When I first saw the Fantastic Beasts movie, Queenie immediately became my favorite character. Why? First of all, she was wearing pink which took away the horrible reputation pink was given by Dolores Umbridge in Harry Potter and turned it back into a color associated with sweetness and goodness. Queenie is also a very powerful witch even though she chooses to mostly focus on household magic. In fact, I sometimes wonder if she could be more powerful than Tina even though Tina was/is an auror. I related to Queenie a lot because she questions herself given her natural ability of legilimency where she can't help but read a person's mind. And this is where Jacob comes in because she realizes she can be herself with him without any sort of judgement. She sees the kind of person he is, and she isn't afraid of her gift when she's around him. They complement each other so beautifully, and I can't wait to see them in Crimes of Grindelwald.

Who are your favorite characters from Fantastic Beasts? Was there anything you related to in their personalities or do you simply like how the character was interpreted or written?
Shiloh Adlar, Seventh Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”