Creature Magic: What's Your Favorite Magical Beast?

Moderator: Scarlett Lacarnum

Shiloh Adlar
Moontrimmer

Creature Magic: What's Your Favorite Magical Beast?

Postby Shiloh Adlar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:58 pm

With this incredible movie now out and another one releasing soon, I'm curious to know, what is your favorite magical beast?

I have a few that I find it hard to choose between. The first one that I really like is the snidget, and this is self-explanatory for those who know my love of quidditch and seeking and also have a knowledge of the history of the game. The snidget is the predecessor to the golden snitch. Snidgets are adorable little birds, and I hope that they don't go extinct. They're considered a highly endangered species still.

I also really like puffskeins. Again, I find them to be simply adorable, however, their counterparts, pygmy puffs, would make a good pet. I still want one.

And last, I really like unicorns. Unicorns are a symbol of pureness and I love that. I try to live my life in this manner so I can radiate love and kindness to everyone I meet. I think a unicorn symbolizes that for me.

I do have to add two more. After seeing the movie, I fell in love with the niffler and Dougal the Demiguise.

What about the rest of you? Any favorite magical beasts you wish to share with us and why?
Shiloh Adlar, Sixth Year, Prefect, RQT Co-Captain
"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." -Voltaire

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”