Casting Announcement - Spoilers

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Maxwell Shadow
Cleansweep One

Casting Announcement - Spoilers

Postby Maxwell Shadow » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Pottermore have just revealed that the role of Albus Dumbledore in the upcoming Fantastic Beasts films will be played by Jude Law.
From the news story:

Acclaimed actor Jude Law will play Albus Dumbledore in the sequel to Fantastic Beasts.

The second film in the Fantastic Beasts series will show Dumbledore decades before he became Headmaster at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

At this point in the story he is the wizarding school’s Transfiguration professor and a contemporary of Gellert Grindelwald – the Dark wizard we met in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, played by Johnny Depp.

The stage is set for Dumbledore to make his presence known and returning director David Yates said, ‘Jude Law is a phenomenally talented actor whose work I’ve long admired and I’m looking forward to finally having the opportunity to work with him. I know he will brilliantly capture all the unexpected facets of Albus Dumbledore as J.K. Rowling reveals this very different time in his life.’
Slytherin forever

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Firebolt

Re: Casting Announcement - Spoilers

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:48 pm

oh my

oh my

oh my

Except two of the oh my is caused by the last part of your post. :lol: (You edited it! Now it's the middle part of your post.)

Thank you for the heads up, Maxwell! (oh my)
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: x
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”