Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Hardcover)

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Nimbus 2001

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Hardcover)

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:50 pm

!!!!!!!

I just saw a notice in Goodreads

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
by J.K. Rowling
4.31 · Rating Details · 109 Ratings · 23 Reviews
J.K. Rowling's screenwriting debut is captured in this exciting hardcover edition of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay.

When Magizoologist Newt Scamander arrives in New York, he intends his stay to be just a brief stopover. However, when his magical case is misplaced and some of Newt's fantastic beasts escape, it spells trouble for everyone…

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them marks the screenwriting debut of J.K. Rowling, author of the beloved and internationally bestselling Harry Potter books. Featuring a cast of remarkable characters, this is epic, adventure-packed storytelling at its very best.

Whether an existing fan or new to the wizarding world, this is a perfect addition to any reader's bookshelf.
Hardcover
Expected publication: November 19th 2016 by Little, Brown Book Group
ISBN13 9781408708989 Edition Language English

There are other editions which will be available too.
*Siggy and Avatar from The Princess Bride*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....STILL."~Xaris

Arianna Stonewater
Silver Arrow

Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Hardcover)

Postby Arianna Stonewater » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:50 pm

WHAT?? First I found out Stephen King (under Beryl Evans of course) actually wrote and published "Charlie the Choo-Choo" and now this? What a great day!!!

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Nimbus 2001

Re: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Hardcover)

Postby Prof. Tarma Amelia Black » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:01 am

Look what I have!!!

I got it at the store the other day .... and sort of stayed up and finished it by that evening. :wub:

It's WONDERFUL! I'm so glad to have read it. I intend to see the movie, of course. But reading the play -- I can see it (peopled by the folks in the movie) -- and catch the subtleties that I might miss while watching the movie!
*Siggy and Avatar from The Princess Bride*
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....STILL."~Xaris

Elena Galatas
Oakshaft 79

Postby Elena Galatas » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:37 am

Definitely late to this topic, buuuuut meh...when has that ever stopped me? XD

I almost bought this the second it came out! I had to wait because my sister was buying it for me for Christmas, but I also bought her a copy, so I just read hers. >_>

It's so great! I've seen the movie about 8 times (3 times in theaters and another 5 times online >___>) so far, and I love watching the movie while I also have the screenplay in my lap. It's so perfect; I'm so in love with all of it, ha.
Elena Galatas || Sixth Year || Ravenclaw || Dr. Who Enthusiast || Oncer
"I'd go to the end of the world for her. Or time."

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”